Sasha Obama said fukk that white washed shyt...

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ktYMF1x.jpg
:laff::laff::laff: You dudes are hilarious

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
The former president of America‘s daughter, who had access to the best private schools and colleges in the country, is being celebrated for dressing like a whore. Not celebrated for any achievements or accomplishments - but for having her body out for the world to see.

And somehow that makes her “black” and not white washed.

White supremacy did a number on some of you buffoons
:scust:
Breh, you said it better than I could. She’s a young woman at college, so it’s natural she’s gonna go through her “ho phsase”. Nothing wrong with that. It’s unfortunate she’ll be under more scrutiny through no fault of her own.

But it’s definitely sad this kind of culture is being celebrated. No different to the twerking situation in the restaurant. We must stop associating ratchet with blackness.

more dichotomous symbolism

Reminds me a lot of the infamous “you’re gonna get raped” meme.

You know if it was a white guy, the comments would be a complete 180.:mjpls:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Young Breh got hands in his pocket just minding his business chatting to folks at the back and mofos on the internet labelling him a thirst backect :wow:

Let that have been a Chad, mofos would be celebrating talking about "yaaaaas Sasha get you white daddy at the back he's ready to risk it all and have mixed babies with you. He looks like he knows a black woman's worth"

:francis:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
That's her but why are women celebrating her being dressed like this on twitter? Like it's women 30 plus that saying shyt like "YASSSS SASHA LIVING HER LIFE TO THE FULLEST", you get that just from a girl being dressing revealing.

Overgrown women living thru a 19 year old:what:
Only things I can take from this thread is Sasha is a beautiful young girl and that some of these broads are mentally ill living vicariously through a young girl

fukkin weirdos man

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
That's her but why are women celebrating her being dressed like this on twitter? Like it's women 30 plus that saying shyt like "YASSSS SASHA LIVING HER LIFE TO THE FULLEST", you get that just from a girl being dressing revealing.

hoes feel better when they think prominent women are hoes too

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps

I think its cuz they expect due her family that she woldnt be able to live a normal life and be some overly white stuck up prep kid or weirdo.

But I agree, def weird