Sasha Obama said fukk that white washed shyt...

Daps
The tattoos are fake stickers obviously. And that is definitely sasha. She looks hella pretty. Obviously, she is still experimenting with looks. She looks like a pretty college girl to me.

Threads like this reminds me that men just don't get women's style :mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
ktYMF1x.jpg
I know my neighbors wanna know what the fukk I be laughing at!:laff::laff::laff:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's her but why are women celebrating her being dressed like this on twitter? Like it's women 30 plus that saying shyt like "YASSSS SASHA LIVING HER LIFE TO THE FULLEST", you get that just from a girl being dressing revealing.

Overgrown women living thru a 19 year old:what:

Weird energy all around.

But then again Twitter's tertiary function is for people to vicariously live through others.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
She looks no more of a thot than any other young college girl at a party. She’s just having fun. I can’t judge her because at that age i know me and my friends dressed in ways that would have made my dad sad. She needs to keep her social media private though. It’s embarrassing to her parents to have to see it all over the web. On top of that, people have high expectations of her and are more judgmental of the things she does compared to other girls her age. Otherwise, y’all leave her alone.