Sara Jay is Trending cuz she's ugly

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
Ahh yes. Donkey faced Sara Jay. I remember the first scene I ever saw of her back in my youth. She had on a red fishnet outfit, getting prepared to slob a breh down on a balcony.

I was enamored with her enormous breasts and fat ass. But it wasn't her body that enchanted me, it was her passion. Knowing she'd never be the best looking woman, she strived to be the hardest working. Like another butterface hall of famer, Kelly Divine, Sara gave her all in those scenes and in return, I gave her all my nut sprayed across the computer screen.

My fav scene from her features no fukking at all. It's actually a simple gloryhole scene. She's a top notch dikk sucker that wastes no motion until cum is oozing down her ugly face. What a woman :wow:

bruh :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
bytches like her her perfect for her career path. Personally, ain’t nothing like a facially ugly bytch with a GOAT body.

I can feel free to treat them like shyt and do anything to them. I just can’t do kinky shyt to a bytch that’s beautiful.

But an ugly, big booty bytch? I’m spitting in that bytch eye and mouth :demonic: