Sara Jay is Trending cuz she's ugly

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I never understood the hate.

Granted she's not bad asf, but she's not ugly ASF either. She's average at best and worse.
Her OnionBooty scenes are classics

Not only that, plenty of nikkas on here have fukked a chick just as average and below Sara Jay and the chick probably didn’t even have a body

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I never understood the hate.

Granted she's not bad asf, but she's not ugly ASF either. She's average at best and worse.
Her OnionBooty scenes are classics
s-l1600.jpg

rabbid

Superstar
Daps

Ol girl was looking for a fight tbh. Sara didnt even try to touch her really. She dropped her like a pair of balls gets dropped on her face. But also why did she run after her after getting decked. In the immortal words of jamie foxx ()

"You dun already got hit now, gon stay in the car"

:dead::dead:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Ahh yes. Donkey faced Sara Jay. I remember the first scene I ever saw of her back in my youth. She had on a red fishnet outfit, getting prepared to slob a breh down on a balcony.

I was enamored with her enormous breasts and fat ass. But it wasn't her body that enchanted me, it was her passion. Knowing she'd never be the best looking woman, she strived to be the hardest working. Like another butterface hall of famer, Kelly Divine, Sara gave her all in those scenes and in return, I gave her all my nut sprayed across the computer screen.

My fav scene from her features no fukking at all. It's actually a simple gloryhole scene. She's a top notch dikk sucker that wastes no motion until cum is oozing down her ugly face. What a woman :wow:

KRayner

All Star
Daps
Ahh yes. Donkey faced Sara Jay. I remember the first scene I ever saw of her back in my youth. She had on a red fishnet outfit, getting prepared to slob a breh down on a balcony.

I was enamored with her enormous breasts and fat ass. But it wasn't her body that enchanted me, it was her passion. Knowing she'd never be the best looking woman, she strived to be the hardest working. Like another butterface hall of famer, Kelly Divine, Sara gave her all in those scenes and in return, I gave her all my nut sprayed across the computer screen.

My fav scene from her features no fukking at all. It's actually a simple gloryhole scene. She's a top notch dikk sucker that wastes no motion until cum is oozing down her ugly face. What a woman :wow:

you are a sick muthafukka

link to gloryhole scene ?
:lupe: