Saquon Barkley signs fully guaranteed $31 Mill contract

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Giants made it well known several weeks before the draft they were taking Barkley or a QB...

IMO it was a dumbass gamble not to take Barkley at 1 knowing that especially when there is very little separating Mayfield/Darnold/Rosen...

Rosen may be the best QB out of those three and he went 10th in the draft...
Rosen didn’t wanna play for Cleveland

He DID wanna play for us though :mjcry:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Darnold gonna be the biggest flop :laff:

how anyone could have watched this man at USC and determined he a 1st round pick over actual WINNING QBs is beyond me

dust off fresno state and cal and make millions brehs

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

how anyone could have watched this man at USC and determined he a 1st round pick over actual WINNING QBs is beyond me

Darnold was clearly a 1st round QB on talent alone...

He won't be a bust because of a lack of talent, he will be a bust because he was drafted by the Jets...

He has the skillset to be successful in the L but requires at least two years of development...He makes a lot of dumb mistakes and needs to work on his arm motion...The Jets have never been able to groom a QB like this which is why his bust potential is very high...This is why I favored Rosen who is more NFL ready and not as big of a development project...

If Darnold was drafted by a competent franchise like the Giants he would be no worse than Stafford...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

he has a big arm and potential though!!! :gladbron:

:mjlol:

Teams just don't learn. You can have the biggest measurables in the world, but if your decision making is trash, it does not matter.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
source.gif

these shyts are the best. :laff:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Darnold was clearly a 1st round QB on talent alone...

He won't be a bust because of a lack of talent, he will be a bust because he was drafted by the Jets...

He has the skillset to be successful in the L but requires at least two years of development...He makes a lot of dumb mistakes and needs to work on his arm motion...The Jets have never been able to groom a QB like this which is why his bust potential is very high...This is why I favored Rosen who is more NFL ready and not as big of a development project...

If Darnold was drafted by a competent franchise like the Giants he would be no worse than Stafford...
if Darnold was black theyd say his Wonderlic is too low to diagnose coverages :lolbron:

John David Booty >>>> Darnold

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
I hope this becomes a trend.

Where top rookies and free agents get all the money Guaranteed.

First round picks getting fully guaranteed contracts has been standard practice since the rookie salary scale started with the most recent CBA.