Saquon Barkley is the BEST RB I've ever seen!!!

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he went to a team with a good offensive line, he'd be running for 2,000 yards every season.

Going to the piss poor Giants offensive line is gonna limit him to 1,500 yards rushing.

T Shirt Olympics got that hyperbole going nuts. Everyone knows he's a physical specimen, but that doesn't make him the GOAT RB. His sub 50 yard performance against OSU means more than what he did in Indy. For context, I'd take Dalvin's 169 yds and 4 TD performance against a Clemson defense over a 4.49 in shorts. I think the kid will be nice in the league. But when he played against the elite defenses in college, he underwhelmed more times than not. And that means more to me.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
This is the future of the RB position in the NFL. Forget Ezekiel Elliott and Leonard Fournette. This brotha is on a totally different level.

Perfect combination of speed, power, and agility.

AR-160829824.jpg

I'm calling it right now. Saquon Barkley will go down as the greatest RB in the NFL history.
:ohlawd:

:blessed: but...

:whoa: let's not put this in the universe just yet..

he can only play for one team :lupe:

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
Lmao yall brehs loving digging up these prediction threads :russ:

Yo when the Giants pair him up with a Quality CONSISTENT QB and evan engram stay healthy look out

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
saquon baby :blessed:

now imagine if we actually got him a line

Swag said he would go for 2k

:mjlol:
Broken clock right twice a day. Story at 11.
It’s dem hours.
Free Swag
Free the guy

Lmao yall brehs loving digging up these prediction threads :russ:

Yo when the Giants pair him up with a Quality CONSISTENT QB and evan engram stay healthy look out

The cowboy and colts game looks to be a good idea how the offense should look

Daps
Reppin
NULL

OP need to be slapped. Kid ain't even better than Guice

nikka got tree trunks but looks kinda slow. All that jumping gon get him fukked up one day

@Swagnificent just gave him the kiss of the death. I pray for this dude's career. :mjcry:

He aint better than dc4

You post a highlight package where he's getting tackled in 50% of the plays as evidence that he's the best back ever? :gucci:

I can post Dalvin's career highlights against Miami alone that will shyt on this :martin:

hi saqoun

he benefited from playing with mcsorley who is penn states best player.

hes a poor mans christian mccaffery

This nikka is autistic

:russell:

Just like how Hurd is the next all time great RB, and Dobbs will win the Heisman and be the first QB taken in the draft, etc.

Your evaluation of talent is just about the worst there is on this board. Barkley is nice, everyone here has said that. Best ever is about as asinine as it comes.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Didn't y'all say the same thing bout Evan Royster :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: wtf happened to him :mjlol:

Its crazy how many of ya'll doubted SaGOD Barkley in 2017.

Looks like I was right once again. Saquon is exactly what I said he would be. The GOAT.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Its crazy how many of ya'll doubted SaGOD Barkley in 2017.

Looks like I was right once again. Saquon is exactly what I said he would be. The GOAT.
You really upped this thread and quoted me as if what I said was refuted by his first season? As if his rookie season proved he is the GOAT rb? Hell Zeke had a higher YPC average, more rushing yards, more TDs, and a higher yards per catch average as a rookie. Not saying Zeke is the GOAT, just saying others have put up bigger numbers as rookies and that your attempt to say you are proven correct in him being the GOAT is laughable. Try again.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really upped this thread and quoted me as if what I said was refuted by his first season? As if his rookie season proved he is the GOAT rb? Hell Zeke had a higher YPC average, more rushing yards, more TDs, and a higher yards per catch average as a rookie. Not saying Zeke is the GOAT, just saying others have put up bigger numbers as rookies and that your attempt to say you are proven correct in him being the GOAT is laughable. Try again.

Zeke did that behind the best o-line in the NFL with 3 All-Pros. SaGOD did what he did behind an awful Giants o-line that can't block anyone.

Put Saquon behind the 2016 Cowboys o-line and he would've run for 2,500 yards.