Saquon Barkley is the BEST RB I've ever seen!!!

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
How am I terrible at talent evaluation? Cite your proof nikka

Barkley's vision, change of direction and agility is the best I've seen since Barry Sanders. He is essentially an impossible tackle in 1 on 1 situations with a defender, not to mention he catches like a WR.

How is any that just good? :stopitslime:

You a classic Columbus Ohio State fan. Ain't shyt in that town (sports wise) so you lose all ability to analyze anything that doesn't have a slant towards your college football team.

You been waiting for this moment all season. Waiting for Barkley to have a series of 'average' games so you can post the nonsense you doing now.

At this point, I believe Barkley is looking out for his best interests (draft), not winning the Heisman. He's proven enough in college. He probably won't play in the bowl game. Watch.
:snoop: I live in St. Louis dude, not Columbus. I think that is very clear. Also, I have been saying this all season, not just now. I even mentioned what I said in the previous post in the summer before this season started. It's not your fault you didn't know that, but stop with the assumptions. Nothing I said has anything to do with Ohio State. The fact that you assumed so makes your point even worse.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Remember everyone ssaid this about Trent Richardson back in the day. But i do think the kid is special but come on now the best prospect ever????

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Remember everyone ssaid this about Trent Richardson back in the day. But i do think the kid is special but come on now the best prospect ever????
Trent Richardson NEVER displayed this kid's vision.

I get he was a bust and this kid is struggling, but don't use that to say they are similar.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Trent Richardson NEVER displayed this kid's vision.

I get he was a bust and this kid is struggling, but don't use that to say they are similar.
I dont think there similar in playstyle but they are similar in hype. A lot of people said the same things about richardson before he came to the browns.

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
I dont think there similar in playstyle but they are similar in hype. A lot of people said the same things about richardson before he came to the browns.
Have to admit, Big PSU fan, but the difference between Barkley and Richardson is Barkleys runs are almost all him (Their line has been awful all three years, really). You play his highlights, its not of him running through a hole and getting to open space to make just one guy miss, or run over one guy. He constantly makes guys miss, makes swift cuts like barry sanders to reverse direction, has great vision (doesnt miss an open hole), is great catching the ball out the backfield, and he is a great pass blocking back. Richardson put up numbers and could run guys over at the 2nd level and had enough speed to beat guys to the end zone in open field. Barkley makes guys miss in open and close space. Scout enough guys, and making guys miss and creating something out of nothing is the number one thing that helps determine an elite prospect from just a back of his system or blockers.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has still only rushed for over 100 yards in three games this season, averages 5.5 ypc.

Dude is good, not great. The hype is unreal because it's not even like people are getting caught up in inflated numbers.

Alvin Kamara never had more than 18 carries in a college game yet he's ripping apart the NFL right now.

Using college stats when talking about NFL potential is SILLY.

There is no correlation.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
looking back at all the other "great" Penn St. Running backs like
Curtis Enis
Ki-Janna Carter
Courtney Brown
source.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have to admit, Big PSU fan, but the difference between Barkley and Richardson is Barkleys runs are almost all him (Their line has been awful all three years, really). You play his highlights, its not of him running through a hole and getting to open space to make just one guy miss, or run over one guy. He constantly makes guys miss, makes swift cuts like barry sanders to reverse direction, has great vision (doesnt miss an open hole), is great catching the ball out the backfield, and he is a great pass blocking back. Richardson put up numbers and could run guys over at the 2nd level and had enough speed to beat guys to the end zone in open field. Barkley makes guys miss in open and close space. Scout enough guys, and making guys miss and creating something out of nothing is the number one thing that helps determine an elite prospect from just a back of his system or blockers.

Exactly. Some RBs are a product of the system. They get great blocking, huge holes, and just have to make one guy miss to take it to the house. Saquon has to create his own holes cause his line sucks and he makes 7-8 guys miss on his long runs.

He's absolutely special. Best all-around football prospect I've ever seen.