Santa Monica, California decline

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

School me on what's going on in Cali. Seems like a lot of people have left and many cities are in decline. I want to know what I should expect in my hood since our gov has similar policies.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
I live here in SM.

It’s a legit shyt show.

No lie, three days last week I walked past human shyt near the promenade downtown. I have been followed and harassed crossing the street by homeless and mentally ill.

Mad buildings are for sale and for lease. And FYI, my rent is going up next month… :scusthov: :damn:

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
High cost of living (rent/mortgage/taxes/etc.)
High competition for jobs (especially “unskilled” labor)
Low enforcement on homeless
Low enforcement on petty crimes
High mental illness issues
People come here chasing dreams and end up stuck

I wonder where they are going to ship all of the homeless and mentally ill for the Olympics though
Real shyt I really want to be out of California before that time. I really am just over SoCal. If it wasn’t for my family still being out here, I would keep it pushing on Southern California for real.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I wonder where they are going to ship all of the homeless and mentally ill for the Olympics though
Real shyt I really want to be out of California before that time. I really am just over SoCal. If it wasn’t for my family still being out here, I would keep it pushing on Southern California for real.

I’m definitely outta here before then. This state is falling off bad.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
I’m definitely outta here before then. This state is falling off bad.

Only question is where to go.

It seems like everybody is running to Texas or Vegas. I know my next move is going to have to be on the West Coast. I was in the Pacific Northwest for two years in Portland. Washington, possibly but idk the same shyt is going on in every major city across America just at different levels