Sanaa Lathan:"I dont really deal with emotional nikkas" EDIT: CONFIRMED Dating French Montana :umad:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
She will, but it will probably be during some interview. She will talk about how dating is hard for a woman and blah blah blah

And that's my whole thing. Date how you want ladies I think a lot of brothers dont trip on that really BUT later on dont throw us all under the bus bc the types of men you ignored earlier arent available. It's life

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
And that's my whole thing. Date how you want ladies I think a lot of brothers dont trip on that really BUT later on dont throw us all under the bus bc the types of men you ignored earlier arent available. It's life

That's what I am saying. Do not make dating choices that will have you throwing black men under a bus. A lot of women, gay men, and simps just do not like to hear a woman criticized because they translate it to all women being criticized.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
All I ever wanted to do was be there for you. I wanted you to see that a man can be caring, loving, and can share his emotions. It's quite apparent that you couldn't care less. Go ahead. Go and party to your heart's content. I will be here, waiting, with open arms.

sensitive-men.jpg

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
QUOTE="agnosticlady, post: 15224429, member: 24978"]That's what I am saying. Do not make dating choices that will have you throwing black men under a bus. A lot of women, gay men, and simps just do not like to hear a woman criticized because they translate it to all women being criticized.[/QUOTE]
Exactly this is not all women just some.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
*watches movie*

"see this is exactly why I'm justified in my disgusting behavior towards women, this movie is proof of what they're capable of"

:mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Damn, I just watched this ending again....what makes it depressing as fukk is that he don't spaz out or start bytching and whining.

He just....walks off...defeated. Life just don't mean shyt to him no more....

I hope someone checked on the lil nikka later that night

:mjcry:

I was low key hoping he didnt crash the car :wow: