Sanaa Lathan:"I dont really deal with emotional nikkas" EDIT: CONFIRMED Dating French Montana :umad:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Duckie was never sold a dream though.

He was just friend zoned like a motherfukka.

This dude really thought he had a shot. He thought he had it made..:wow:

Duckie did have his prom date bounce on him mins after getting there though. :huhldup:At least he found a chick shortly afterwards
That and 500 Days of Summer will have you looking at women completely sideways and shyt

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
That and 500 Days of Summer will have you looking at women completely sideways and shyt

500 Days of Summer shows you how women can truly not know what the fukk they want (not saying all ladies :whoa:)

Dont wanna marry me, but marry the next nikka. Dont believe in a brehs ideas, but give your all to the next, etc etc.

I mean thats life though :yeshrug:

But its a classic case of stop telling these females how you really feel..... if they aint told you the same already and they aint gave you good enough reason to say it back yet:jbhmm:

The Expectations vs. Reality bit though
...."..I'm the hero of the story I dont need to be saved" .....my word :wow:

Daps
Reppin
X
Duckie was never sold a dream though.

He was just friend zoned like a motherfukka.

This dude really thought he had a shot. He thought he had it made..:wow:

Duckie did have his prom date bounce on him mins after getting there though. :huhldup:At least he found a chick shortly afterwards
Valid points:jbhmm: They knew each other from when they were kids so it was inevitable:sadcam: She didn't owe him anything, but he loved so hard:wow:

I knew a legit Duckie in High School, we liked the same girl but he grew up with her...lived next door, used to talk her to sleep:mjcry: She wanted sex from me, but I wanted more:mjcry: He was fat, though, and he wrote poetry so she wanted nothing to do with him. We used to commiserate :mjcry:

:mjlol:It's hilarious when I look back on it, but at the same time, experiences like that teach you that no one belongs on a pedestal:ufdup:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
500 Days of Summers you how women can truly not know what the fukk they want (not saying all ladies :whoa:)

Dont wanna marry me, but marry the next nikka. Dont believe in a brehs ideas, but give your all to the next, etc etc.

But its a classic case of stop telling these females how you really feel..... if they aint told you the same already and they aint gave you good enough reason to say it back yet:jbhmm:

Yo I watched this a few times and never caught what the song was saying:francis:

But you spitting that gospel on not telling how you feel unless they reciprocate or give you good reason to

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Breh that movie puts into perspective of how bad it can be when you get curved.

Dude spent more time missing his ex.....than he was actually with her.

That mental can be a fog of fukkery :wow:
you GOTTA go through that at least once to TRULY be inoculated :demonic:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
500 Days of Summer shows you how women can truly not know what the fukk they want (not saying all ladies :whoa:)

I JUST realized the fukking lyrics from this :wow: