sanaa lathan appreciation thread

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
sanaa lathan is still killin em. she has always been on my radar since Love & basketball :ahh:

Wondah_Woman

Rookie
Daps

naw breh i dont know who she likes and personally dont care, thats the point of KIM (keepin it movin). i just dont like women who put down their brothers and act like yall are saints. and if you watch the movie, you would know the significance of the slap. i dont hate the bytch but i wish she would wake up and see things for what they really are. not just her, all women who diss black men and act like white men are angels from heaven. i see a lot of it and hear a lot of black women talk that.

A lot of black guys have this attitude toward black women, but black women get called jealous and bitter for pointing it out. :ufdup:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Ive always been a big fan. I dont think she's a stunner or super sexy but she has something about her that makes me think I'd want to marry her. :yeshrug:

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I used to think she was fine and she still is but not as much as before, when i found out she's a real sh1tty person with a foul pomp attitude.

The black guy in that pic with her looks like her brother.

How did you find out she has a sh1tty attitude?

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
A lot of black guys have this attitude toward black women, but black women get called jealous and bitter for pointing it out. :ufdup:

theyre usually cooons.

but im sorry, black women with white men just doesnt look right 90% of the time. it looks forced from the women's end, and from the man's end, it looks like a concubine type situation.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
i used to have a big ass crush on this hoe back in them love n basketball days. then i found out that all she likes is pink meat and ever since then ive been like
2153730_o.gif

when i finally saw this movie, i was like damn i aint tyler perry had it in him to finally let the man do what he gotta do.

i wish someone would do stacey dash like this while we at it too:birdman:
It was choreographed. She didn't feel a thing.

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps