sanaa lathan appreciation thread

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
i was just talking about that documentary you were describing.

where did all this racial hate come from? you got issues man, seek therapy.

thats a movie, the family that preys, not a documentary :snoop:

@Homeboy Runny-Ray never knew she was married to him, i dont know about that... but she gets put in that category because in an interview she said she doesnt like us. but either way i just wanted an excuse to post that gif, i wish i could do that to all black women who think white guys are the salt of the earth. its a lot of them and it just perpetuates the self hate that is ingrained in black women from birth

Last edited by a moderator:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

thats a movie, the family that preys, not a documentary :snoop:

@Homeboy Runny-Ray never knew she was married to him, i dont know about that... but she gets put in that category because in an interview she said she doesnt like us. but either way i just wanted an excuse to post that gif, i wish i could do that to all black women who think white guys are the salt of the earth. its a lot of them and it just perpetuates the self hate that is ingrained in black women from birth

maybe they just prefer pink dikk?

Last edited by a moderator:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
maybe they just prefer pink dikk?

because they been taught from a young age that a white man wont hit you, a white man has money, a white man will love you and that every black man is on some
teh_mac122508072400.gif
shyt.

you aint black noway so i wouldnt expect you to understand what its like behind the veil :comeon:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

because they been taught from a young age that a white man wont hit you, a white man has money, a white man will love you and that every black man is on some
teh_mac122508072400.gif
shyt.

you aint black noway so i wouldnt expect you to understand what its like behind the veil :comeon:

sounds like your baby momma left you for a white guy. you harbor a lot of resentment towards black women who like to date outside their race.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
sounds like your baby momma left you for a white guy. you harbor a lot of resentment towards black women who like to date outside their race.

naw breh i dont know who she likes and personally dont care, thats the point of KIM (keepin it movin). i just dont like women who put down their brothers and act like yall are saints. and if you watch the movie, you would know the significance of the slap. i dont hate the bytch but i wish she would wake up and see things for what they really are. not just her, all women who diss black men and act like white men are angels from heaven. i see a lot of it and hear a lot of black women talk that.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

naw breh i dont know who she likes and personally dont care, thats the point of KIM (keepin it movin). i just dont like women who put down their brothers and act like yall are saints. and if you watch the movie, you would know the significance of the slap. i dont hate the bytch but i wish she would wake up and see things for what they really are. not just her, all women who diss black men and act like white men are angels from heaven. i see a lot of it and hear a lot of black women talk that.

well if they already thought that then a black man hit them how exactly would that help the situation? you have to accept that people like different things and you really cant change someone.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
well if they already thought that then a black man hit them how exactly would that help the situation? you have to accept that people like different things and you really cant change someone.

just shut the fukk up and enjoy the fukking gif man :damn: