sanaa lathan appreciation thread

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
i used to have a big ass crush on this hoe back in them love n basketball days. then i found out that all she likes is pink meat and ever since then ive been like
2153730_o.gif

when i finally saw this movie, i was like damn i aint tyler perry had it in him to finally let the man do what he gotta do.

i wish someone would do stacey dash like this while we at it too:birdman:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
bytches love a pink dikk

if you actually see the movie where that gif comes from, it basically breaks down why black women shouldnt get into them types of relationships.

most white men dont look at blacks as equals, and even in societys eyes, especially old white money society who most of these cacs associate with eyes, wifin up a black woman is grounds for ostracization. its a free world n all of that, but why get with someone who just wants cool points from the hipsters for having a black girl?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

if you actually see the movie where that gif comes from, it basically breaks down why black women shouldnt get into them types of relationships.

most white men dont look at blacks as equals, and even in societys eyes, especially old white money society who most of these cacs associate with eyes, wifin up a black woman is grounds for ostracization. its a free world n all of that, but why get with someone who just wants cool points from the hipsters for having a black girl?

black men hit women tho, maybe they just dont wanna be hit.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I used to think she was fine and she still is but not as much as before, when i found out she's a real sh1tty person with a foul pomp attitude.

The black guy in that pic with her looks like her brother.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

and white dudes kidnap bytches put em in basements and sniff feces. ijs, i think yall do more fukked up shyt than we could ever dream up

i was just talking about that documentary you were describing.

where did all this racial hate come from? you got issues man, seek therapy.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
isnt she still married to that ogunleye dude?

why does her name always come up in the jungle fever category on here? i dont understand.