:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Love the direction they went with Luke Cage

judging from the Trailer, Luke seems more rugged and not giving a fukk anymore, possibly something happened in Harlem that now hes looking for vengenace and trying to clear house

Best part about the fighting, since Luke aint the most martial arts heavy guy, its PURE bashing, smashing, hand to hand combat. This dude just breaking down walls, punching through concrete and shyt walking up to dudes with semi-automatics and bashing their heads in. I lost it seeing him tear that muthafukkin car door off :wow: :wow:
agree with all this right here
aaaaaaaand i been brushin up on all my Luke Cage books low key
he really is a dope ass character
but i really like the older 70s joints cause of the dialogue and that kind of Blaxploitation feel they have going on
like how Power Man and Iron Fist new joints feel
they did a real good job at that for 2016
people shouldnt sleep on them books

Superstar
Daps
When does the DC panel start (EST) and is there any way to watch it?

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
This is what made me hyped about the eventual Defenders team up. Cage is a brawler, JJ is quicker and elusive, DD is a boxer, and Ironsfist is Tai Chi I believe :blessed:
nail on the head :salute:

except DD is a mix of boxing and martial arts but he relies more on acrobat and elusive maneuvers since his radar senses helps him move around easier and sees better than the average eye. Defenders will be amazing since Danny is STRAIGHT Tai Chi and kungfu, dude is literally a white bruce lee with powers in his fists

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
agree with all this right here
aaaaaaaand i been brushin up on all my Luke Cage books low key
he really is a dope ass character
but i really like the older 70s joints cause of the dialogue and that kind of Blaxploitation feel they have going on
like how Power Man and Iron Fist new joints feel
they did a real good job at that for 2016
people shouldnt sleep on them books
thats the thing man its refreshing because powerman and ironfists were comics that came late to me and never reeeeally got into until i started reserching around last year. Powerman got the street vibe and reliant on street smarts growing up in the projects while danny has the intuition and wisdom from monks, on some bruce wayne shyt, which makes them such an amazing duo :wow:

Im def gonna look into the newer comics to read before this drops