San Diego Comic Con 2016 Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:wow: Wow

My one complaint about this though is I feel they pandered to the critics too much by putting in a lot of jokes. I feel like the WW trailer was a better balance of seriousness/humor but damn DC take my money and my bytches :wow:

Well there's two ways of looking at that: Either they listened to the critics and the online chatter from fans (not all) Or, as Chris Terio said when Batman v Superman came out, Justice League was always going to be a lighter movie in tone and have a different vibe to it because you've got someone like Flash in it. Flash isn't a dour character and he makes jokes and he's fun so it wouldn't make sense for him to be in this and not have the mood lighten a tad. Same with Cyborg

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
my only issue is that they over CG'd Flash's powers, everytime he runs or makes a glimpse of his powers theres a huge clusterfukk of electricity, like we get it

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:wow: Wow

My one complaint about this though is I feel they pandered to the critics too much by putting in a lot of jokes. I feel like the WW trailer was a better balance of seriousness/humor but damn DC take my money and my bytches :wow:

This is more of a teaser than the WW joint which had more story in it. They are still filming.