San Diego Comic Con 2016 Thread

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Just heard that Sony has to approve Spiderman showing up at SDCC so it's doubtful anyways

They let Marvel in the door

Sony isnt in a position to turn this kind of opportunity down.

Like I said I think we will get casting confirmations at minimum.

Unless

Disney/Marvel/Sony do their own event after SDCC to focus on Spidey and Phase 4 teases.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They let Marvel in the door

Sony isnt in a position to turn this kind of opportunity down.

Like I saidI think we will get casting confirmations at minimum.

Unless

Disney/Marvel/Sony do their own event after SDCC to focus on Spidey and Phase 4 teases.
Cats are acting like they'd say "no" lol. They do know how to promote movies. I mean what the hell? They have to get final approval because it's a joint deal and they still foot the bill for things like marketing and comic con is marketing. If they show up cool but since D23 isn't this year I can't see them not showing up with something. If I'm right and we dont get a real trailer until November then something will pop now

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Cats are acting like they'd say "no" lol. They do know how to promote movies. I mean what the hell? They have to get final approval because it's a joint deal and they still foot the bill for things like marketing and comic con is marketing. If they show up cool but since D23 isn't this year I can't see them not showing up with something. If I'm right and we dont get a real trailer until November then something will pop now

D23 isn't this year?

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I think you have to pay for it

200_s.gif

So be it, Comic Con.

I'll wait for someone to upload the panels.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I never have much interest, I usually end up walking through the crowds and people watching a little, as it's blocks from my place, I find it all a little embarrassing. A girl friend wanted to go, so I got two tickets, and I'll be there on Saturday. My boy also is doing a panel there. Anything comes up, I'll report back on here.
What panel I'll be there this weekend it looks like as well