San Diego Comic Con 2016 Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
what reason do they have though?

those franchises are too big for one medium imo.
Been hearing a rumor that they're trying to get Bruce Wayne in the CW verse and ttrying to work a deal with Fox:blessed:Superman is already coming to Supergirl who is now going to be in the same CW universe as Flash and Arrow:whoo:Also it was Marc only likes Olicity Guggenheim that killed Suicide Squad on Arrow NOT WB:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Comic con poster for Powerless

powerlesssdccposter.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So was Suicide Squad and GOTG and both were shown
I feel like Suicide squad had more in the can at that point and you're right about Guardians. But I feel like the plan was always for spider man to be at D23. you gotta have your comic con presentation ready to roll early and ahead of time and marvel seemingly is moving more and more towards D23

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Wonder if they'll show a Spiderman teaser since the D23 is the week after. I know only Dr. Strange and GOTG2 are the only panels

Thought D23 was every other year so not happening this year (since it was last year)?

Pretty sure I read the marvel panel being close to two hours Saturday night so I would expect Dr. Strange, GotG2, confirmations on Spidey cast maybe a little Thor as well as it just started filming.

Longshots: Black Panther casting confirmations, Captain Marvel actress/director confirmation, Phase 4 tease

The dream: Fantastic 4 is coming home

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Thought D23 was every other year so not happening this year (since it was last year)?

Pretty sure I read the marvel panel being close to two hours Saturday night so I would expect Dr. Strange, GotG2, confirmations on Spidey cast maybe a little Thor as well as it just started filming.

Longshots: Black Panther casting confirmations, Captain Marvel actress/director confirmation, Phase 4 tease

The dream: Fantastic 4 is coming home

Didn't read anything on spider man

And yeah you're right about D23. Maybe that's their surprise

Last edited: