San Diego Comic Con 2016 Thread

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
The bloggers who went to see the set said that Barry has a upgraded suit that Bruce gives him later in the film. Barry stole it from NASA and those wires conduct electricity to help him run faster. All this info was in the set report some weeks back
what else did the blogger say? link?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk that suit surely looks like its batman-esque to me with the armor and shyt so thats most likely the final version....where would he even find half that shyt on the suit to make it on his own?

it dont look bad to me :yeshrug: besides the lack of head cover its basically just the reverse flash suit
Have you never seen kid flash before ?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Any word on this Spiderman footage that was shown?! :lupe: I can't seem to find it anywhere

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
CoI7vuRWcAA3zge.jpg

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Have you never seen kid flash before ?
uhh yea, what was the point of u asking that tho? me talkin bout the top part missing? cuz i only mention that to say that if it was a full on helmet type mask like barry's it would look like the reverse flash suit in the show and if dude liked that suit idk how he doesnt like wally's suit in the show

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
The bloggers who went to see the set said that Barry has a upgraded suit that Bruce gives him later in the film. Barry stole it from NASA and those wires conduct electricity to help him run faster. All this info was in the set report some weeks back
When we first meet up with Flash the suit he’s wearing is a prototype. From what I gathered, it seems that Barry Allen may have broken into NASA and is using 3D printers to help make the outfit protect him when running at super speed. The design is very aerodynamic and, as many of you know, when Flash runs he generates electricity which circles around his body. The help make the effect come to life, the costume has black stretchy wires which will show the electricity and will be added in post-production. Once Barry Allen connects with Bruce Wayne and Wayne-Tech, Flash’s costume will probably get an upgrade….
maybe im too cynical but him breaking into nasa and shyt sound so dumb :pachaha: and why would he need padding and all that shyt if he got speed force aura? :jbhmm:....they shoulda just gave him the regular fukking suit.....the article says "probably" also and im guessing even if it happens it wont be in the movie or he wont wear it plus he had on THIS suit in BvS....i'll wait and see but for now the suit beyond trash

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
As a person. Of color I fukk with this simply because it looks like Kevin Feige and them wanted to break old traditions and show multiculturalism among literature. This goes along well with Marvel new theme of making more diverse characters since 2015

It's also them just realizing what Queens looks like in 2016. Gotta have a multiethnic cast. shyt, the idea of Peter crushing on a black girl is something I don't think has ever been done. In spectacular spider-man, Liz was hispanic and even that was a good change of pace.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
maybe im too cynical but him breaking into nasa and shyt sound so dumb :pachaha: and why would he need padding and all that shyt if he got speed force aura? :jbhmm:....they shoulda just gave him the regular fukking suit.....the article says "probably" also and im guessing even if it happens it wont be in the movie or he wont wear it plus he had on THIS suit in BvS....i'll wait and see but for now the suit beyond trash

What the final suit looks like

get

And this is the suit he wore in BvS

500px-TheFlashElseworld.jpg

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
It's also them just realizing what Queens looks like in 2016. Gotta have a multiethnic cast. shyt, the idea of Peter crushing on a black girl is something I don't think has ever been done. In spectacular spider-man, Liz was hispanic and even that was a good change of pace.
:patrice:

they got peter crushing on our queens huh? i aint mad but id have to see the movie for myself cause some of these multi/interracial relationships in TV shows seems mad forced no a days and it comes off corny. im sure they'll do it justice

the only tv show ive seen recently with a biracial relationship is Mashon and Rick in Walking Dead cause they been partnered together for a WHILE and she acted as a mother. so them fukking was inevitable. just when writers go out of their way with shyt is what bothers me

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:patrice:

they got peter crushing on our queens huh? i aint mad but id have to see the movie for myself cause some of these multi/interracial relationships in TV shows seems mad forced no a days and it comes off corny. im sure they'll do it justice

the only tv show ive seen recently with a biracial relationship is Mashon and Rick in Walking Dead cause they been partnered together for a WHILE and she acted as a mother. so them fukking was inevitable. just when writers go out of their way with shyt is what bothers me

Well the way it works with Peter is that he's known these people since he was 14 or younger so his crushes are often unrequited. Once he becomes spider man, he gets a bit more confidence and pep in his step to actually do something about his emotional situation rather than just be a wallflower. So if he's been crushing on Liz for a while, then everything is the same except now she's black as opposed to hispanic or white.

It doesn't bother me because I know the character and love the character while also realizing that Queens or any other borough in New York is racially diverse and it makes no sense for him to be in a school full of just white kids. Especially in freaking Queens or Manhattan lol. New York is a melting pot and growing up around that, why wouldn't he be attracted to a black woman or a hispanic woman or asian woman etc?