San Diego Comic Con 2016 Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They've cracked down on the cameras allowed in the hall and video taping etc. And they weren't trailers more so sizzle reels so they're going to keep it under wraps until a trailer comes out
They said guardians was a full 5 minute scene and a trailer

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah the breh Michael Jai White woulda killed that role, guess Marvel feel he's too old or Coogler had to let his boy eat :manny:

4178044347_3267f5e376_z.jpg
how does a guy in his late 40s look like that?

:jbhmm:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Look at these nikkas trying to be like DC. :bryan:

Dr. Strange all serious and ain't crack one joke or quip. :mjlol:

Guess Marvel running out of old comdians and trying to go the serious route now since they see DC creeping up.:russ:

:troll:

RDubb you motherfukker:russ:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Funny how any non Marvel movie that has any jokes is hailed as a "Marvel movie" :mjlol:

You clowns don't know what you guys want :mjlol:
I've stated this dozens of times.

They are so heavy on Disney dikk it's sickening.

If DC does their own thing they complain non stop it's not like Disney.

If they do shyt like Disney then they Complain it's just copying.

They aren't rationale. They will find anything and everything to nitpick and then make up a million excuses as to why it's OK for Disney to get a pass

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
To be fair, Barry made it himself and Bruce gives him a new suit by the end so it won't last for long
idk that suit surely looks like its batman-esque to me with the armor and shyt so thats most likely the final version....where would he even find half that shyt on the suit to make it on his own?
But the new season Wally suit :scusthov:
it dont look bad to me :yeshrug: besides the lack of head cover its basically just the reverse flash suit

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
idk that suit surely looks like its batman-esque to me with the armor and shyt so thats most likely the final version....where would he even find half that shyt on the suit to make it on his own?

it dont look bad to me :yeshrug: besides the lack of head cover its basically just the reverse flash suit

The bloggers who went to see the set said that Barry has a upgraded suit that Bruce gives him later in the film. Barry stole it from NASA and those wires conduct electricity to help him run faster. All this info was in the set report some weeks back