San Diego Comic Con 2016 Thread

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
The supposed summary of Spider-Man: Homecoming footage:
Set to Joan Jett's Bad Reputation, we see yearbook photos of all the MCU, using actual images from the actors. There's tons of great jokes. Black Widow's yearbook is in Russian. Cap's is from the 40's

It's cut like a trailer, going through Peter Parker's schedule. He's in science class watching video from the Civil War airport fight instead of paying attention

In another class, he's secretly making web fluid in a desk without anyone seeing

In gym, girls are playing F, Marry Kill with the Avengers

"What about Spider-Man?" one asks

We see Zendaya's character make fun of Peter and a friend for oggling girls

At one point, Peter says he needs to leave a library discussion (Martin Starr looks to be the teacher)

"Where are you going?" Zendaya asks with a serious face. "What are you hiding?"

Lots of footage of Spidey on the back of a truck and hiding under a table by sticking to it

"Just kidding," says Zendaya. "I don't really care."

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I usually feel this way after a while at some of the conventions me and my brehs go to like Dragon con and Mega con. How hard is it to get into Hall H? Are ppl really camping out for a couple days for that?

Yeah I don't watch too many shows so it was cool but :manny: Is that the GOT hall? There is a hall nikkas been camping out for days. I heard a guy behind me talking about how people were taking shifts in line and how your whole party has to be there if you want the wristband if not you only going in

Last edited:

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The supposed summary of Spider-Man: Homecoming footage:
Set to Joan Jett's Bad Reputation, we see yearbook photos of all the MCU, using actual images from the actors. There's tons of great jokes. Black Widow's yearbook is in Russian. Cap's is from the 40's

It's cut like a trailer, going through Peter Parker's schedule. He's in science class watching video from the Civil War airport fight instead of paying attention

In another class, he's secretly making web fluid in a desk without anyone seeing

In gym, girls are playing F, Marry Kill with the Avengers

"What about Spider-Man?" one asks

We see Zendaya's character make fun of Peter and a friend for oggling girls

At one point, Peter says he needs to leave a library discussion (Martin Starr looks to be the teacher)

"Where are you going?" Zendaya asks with a serious face. "What are you hiding?"

Lots of footage of Spidey on the back of a truck and hiding under a table by sticking to it

"Just kidding," says Zendaya. "I don't really care."

No videos/pics? :mjcry:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Spider-Man: Homecoming concept art.
1469326227305442.jpg

Better quality image:
CoGHJZVVMAASH8u.jpg:large