San Diego Comic Con 2016 Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Avengers ass trailer:dead:

Why they got Bruce Stark running around recruiting like this nikkas ain't Bruce Wayne????:dead:
Didn't you see b vs s ??? This was addressed in the movie . Also stark didn't recruit anyone in avengers 1 it was fury if Anything

Daps
"Just a reminder for everyone before you ask: The footage we show in Hall H is exclusively for the fans in Hall H. We'll describe it to you the best we can, but we won't be releasing it. Apologies in advance!"

This is from the marvel live blog. Don't expect much visually from marvel. Who knows though, they might surprise us at home. :yeshrug:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Comic con cool if you're a Stan. If you're a fan you gon get overwhelmed and tired. Ask a breh who was just at comic con anything

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Comic con cool if you're a Stan. If you're a fan you gon get overwhelmed and tired. Ask a breh who was just at comic con anything
I usually feel this way after a while at some of the conventions me and my brehs go to like Dragon con and Mega con. How hard is it to get into Hall H? Are ppl really camping out for a couple days for that?