San Antonio Spurs - The 2014 NBA Champions - Official 2013-14 season thread

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like Manu is playing this Summer :snoop:

After his performance these playoffs and the fact he didnt play last summer, let him, he deserves it, he has given the spurs so much through his entire career, and he made up for last playoffs in a major way. Plus you must be a fool to think he would skip playing for his country 2 summers in a row

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to all those wondering if duncan will come back yes, he will finish out his contract, plus he has been healthy the past 2 seasons and pretty much the same team is coming back and at the very least has a chance to make it back to the western conference finals. He isnt like DRob who retired in 2003 suffering from the back injuries

naijaboi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NaijaToLAViaATL
After his performance these playoffs and the fact he didnt play last summer, let him, he deserves it, he has given the spurs so much through his entire career, and he made up for last playoffs in a major way. Plus you must be a fool to think he would skip playing for his country 2 summers in a row

I think Pop will again let him coast during the regular season. Not too mad, he is in better shape this year so :ld:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
What do you think of Hanga? I've seen some of his highlights and he looks like an athletic player. Not sure about his overall game.

if that nikka cant hit a jump shot:camby:....He even said he don't think he ready yet

Bertans, Livio Jean Charles and maybe Denmon gets a shot within 2 years

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
i don't like manu playing this summer because he's 37 years old and injury prone. last thing we need is him coming into next season tired as hell or injured...we saw how that caught up to tony and he's only 30. but since he's playing and aint shyt we can do about it, i hope he doesn't play a shytload of minutes.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
i don't like manu playing this summer because he's 37 years old and injury prone. last thing we need is him coming into next season tired as hell or injured...we saw how that caught up to tony and he's only 30. but since he's playing and aint shyt we can do about it, i hope he doesn't play a shytload of minutes.

Manu has his best season in years after taking the summer off....of course he would do this shyt. He didn't learn from 08 :snoop: