SAMURAI JACK IS BACK!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Thecoli takes this HOH stuff too far sometimes

:mjlol: Breh's need to chill... I mean look jack was set up with the most impossible decision kill the woman he fell in love with or submit, he laid down his sword it was a tough call... This nikka been having nightmares about the innocent people he killed and the people he let down and aku destroyed. Just imagine you have to kill the woman you love it's a hard decision. Even batman would be like...:patrice: I dont know...

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
:mjlol: Breh's need to chill... I mean look jack was set up with the most impossible decision kill the woman he fell in love with or submit, he laid down his sword it was a tough call... This nikka been having nightmares about the innocent people he killed and the people he let down and aku destroyed. Just imagine you have to kill the woman you love it's a hard decision. Even batman would be like...:patrice: I dont know...

Love my nikka?? :comeon: I understand he might of caught feelings but LOVE??

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man, it's just really hard to see how they wrap up the entire series plot in one more episode, we still need to figure out what'll happen with Ashi, the final fight with Aku, return of Scotsman and his daughters, Jack finally making it back to the past, him stopping Aku there, etc.

We'll see what happens. I have a nagging feeling Jack might not make it back though :mjcry:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
for one last time:mjcry:...
yqlf50g4ahxy.gif
IN