SAMURAI JACK IS BACK!

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
I really don't blame Jack for his choice because it fits his character, he had grown too close to her to just kill her like that. Jack wanted to go alone in the first place to keep her in good memory and know that she's safe. Jack is a 100% good guy, remember he only started killing this season and he doesn't like doing it. In other words it's not going to be easy for him to just kill this chick he's grown fond of. He's already battling demons inside of his head, he doesn't want another human's death on his hands.

I don't think the Guardian is dead either, defeated maybe but not dead. All we saw was the broken glasses and the portal destroyed. We didn't see his dead body. Also the Scotsman's ghost is still out there somewhere with his army of daughters. Jack can't lose this season, he has too many allies to fail. Aku will get his.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I thought Jack was gonna end Ashi for a moment there :mjcry:

You gotta find a way to save her, Jack :mjcry:

Ashi's mother drank Aku's essence :huhldup:

Preview for the next episode really hit me when they said, THE LAST episode :wow:

Just hope it doesn't feel rushed cause they've got a lot to fit into 20 minutes, what with Ashi, the battle, The Scotsman and all that. Then Jack still has to return to the past and undo the evil that is Aku. (unless it will be longer?)

Ya'll really taking this lack of guardian rematch pretty well. I'm kinda kinda tight. :wtb:
Go to the first few pages of this thread. As soon as they announced the series was coming back, I was already asking about a rematch with the Guardian.

Now look at your avi. That's the vision of Jack The Guardian got at the end of his episode. As soon as Jack got his new threads, a haircut and a shave, I immediately started to suspect it may not happen. So I'm dissapointed but not suprised.

But who knows, maybe we're in for a suprise next episode? I mean, Jack still has to get back to the past somehow, right? :patrice: Right? :to:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't think the Guardian is dead either, defeated maybe but not dead. All we saw was the broken glasses and the portal destroyed. We didn't see his dead body. Also the Scotsman's ghost is still out there somewhere with his army of daughters. Jack can't lose this season, he has too many allies to fail. Aku will get his.

Yeah, I could see the guardian coming out of hiding once Jack finally kills Aku.

Still, it's hard to see how they wrap this up in one more episode. :damn:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
tumblr_opxcjeVspR1tebaodo1_1280.jpg

:wow: one more episode brehs :mjcry:

I'm not the type of person who puts up posters, but if I were I would want that.

I really don't blame Jack for his choice because it fits his character, he had grown too close to her to just kill her like that. Jack wanted to go alone in the first place to keep her in good memory and know that she's safe. Jack is a 100% good guy, remember he only started killing this season and he doesn't like doing it. In other words it's not going to be easy for him to just kill this chick he's grown fond of. He's already battling demons inside of his head, he doesn't want another human's death on his hands.

I was thinking the same thing. The Guardian's "prophecy" can't just be ignored.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
They've clearly showed that Jack can't even touch Aku, both before and now. He can't save the world by himself, Aku is too smart for that.

Also the Scotsman :mjcry:

Its gonna take a united front to stop Aku, of all the legendary heroes, so hopefully the princess (Mira), Da Samurai, Spartans, and Scots, help beat dat ass. Wouldn't mind some Wolf action as well.:blessed: