All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Indeed in my top five

uruzader.jpg

ga8uny6u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:krs: lol seen that pic and thought there was a live action movie I didn't know about

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Who was everybody's favorite character?( villains included) and who would've won between mugen and jin? Mugen was raw and my favorite character but I think jin would've pulled it off. He's too calculating.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm not joking when I say this shyt been in my mp3 player(s) for close to a decade :wow:

Cowboy Bebop + Samurai Champloo is everything. Nothing is touching those two soundtracks.
Yo man same here. I have an old ass Creative mp3 player (before ipods even existed) that still has a best of mix I made damn near a decade ago and it still works. These soundtracks are 1A and 1AA. I think I'll give the edge to this soundtrack for the hip-hop influence but then I hear shyt like this and

:banderas: :lawd:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I'm not joking when I say this shyt been in my mp3 player(s) for close to a decade :wow:

Cowboy Bebop + Samurai Champloo is everything. Nothing is touching those two soundtracks.

:ehh: so I take it you're a fan of Fat Jon and Nujabes??? Fat Jon is a top 5 producer for me dead or alive.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:ehh: so I take it you're a fan of Fat Jon and Nujabes??? Fat Jon is a top 5 producer for me dead or alive.
Don't forget Force of Nature and Tsutchie. He actually did the OST for that anime Gangsta and it reminds me of Samuari Champloo. Just dope as hell. Has a lot of similarities to Champloo.