Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
tumblr_mbzt1q5fGD1rpfx57o1_500.gif

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
It was ok. I always felt like this was trying to hard to be cool, that really turned me off of it.

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Time to revisit. I haven't watched in forever! I loved the wasabi epi though.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Of course, if you like hip hop SC is going to be the one with the best soundtrack that's bias and preference right there.

Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Escaflowne, Michiko To Hatchin (Shinichiro Watanabe did the music direction but the anime is shyt) could be argued to have a better soundtrack than Samurai Champloo.

If you like hip hop? :wtf: Dude this a hiphop message board or atleast I thought the culture on here was rap/hiphop.

Yea, my personally, I guess I cant really get down with them hard core rock, metallica, alt rock, indie rock, etc soundtracks. But in all fairness, do you mind posting examples of some of the ones you have in mind? I'm opened minded and I'd be interested in hearing a comparison.:ld:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Show is incredibly dope. Not many ppl understand y hip hop was used as a foil for the samurai stories. Show was about political subversion. Kind of crazy how the Japanese christians were persecuted. Anyone else catch the John the baptist Reference in that one episode where that old man nursed jin back to health?

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
:snoop: i've had this for almost a year now & still havent watched it all. i got 3 days off work coming up tho so i'm gonna smash through it

RIP Nujabes :sadbron: