Samuel L. Jackson Wants to Return as Mace Windu in 'Star Wars Episode 7'

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
so do you think he should be the yoda or obi wan of this series?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Even if Mace had survived that electrocution and fall :duck:, in the time of Episode 7 he would be like 200 yrs old. Have him as a force ghost that comes back to talk to his jedi grandnephew or niece or something

nikka would be slightly older than Obi-Wan....:rudy: you act like dude couldn't have had some force meditation skill that kept him young ish....the Force has done stranger things...

if a nikka can rip a star destroyer out of the sky a nikka can live to be 120.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
DarthMaulTCW-RevengeTrivia.jpg

and by all accounts mace windu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> maul

so if they dont bring sam back it's prolly cuz of spacism

Fixed, because I see what you did there :ohhh:

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
nikka would be slightly older than Obi-Wan....:rudy: you act like dude couldn't have had some force meditation skill that kept him young ish....the Force has done stranger things...

if a nikka can rip a star destroyer out of the sky a nikka can live to be 120.

He's got to be a good 20 years older than Obi, he was a senior Council member when Obi was still a Padawan. Obi-wan died as an old man when Luke was a teenager. Fast forward to old man Luke of today, and you would have one ancient nikka if he managed to hang around. I guess all is possible in this universe, but ::flabbynsick: would have a whole new meaning

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
He's got to be a good 20 years older than Obi, he was a senior Council member when Obi was still a Padawan. Obi-wan died as an old man when Luke was a teenager. Fast forward to old man Luke of today, and you would have one ancient nikka if he managed to hang around. I guess all is possible in this universe, but ::flabbynsick: would have a whole new meaning

so if Obi was 70 that makes mace 90 and like i said the Force is strange as hell

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So...you were just in the cut while this whole galactic civil war thing was going down??

In certain Star Wars cannon that shyt happens a lot actually. certain Jedi go into exile rather than get involved with all the extra shyt.

Hell Yoda and Obi Wan were in exile and didn't get involved till Luke came looking for them.

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
I can see it now......

I'M SICK OF THESE MOTHERfukkING STORMTROOPERS ON THIS MOTHERfukkING DEATHSTAR!!!!!!!!!!

DJANGOOOOOOOOO FETT!!!!!!!!!!! (the D is silent)

JAWAESE MOTHERfukkER DO YOU SPEAK IT!!!!!!

You tell me where my saber is woman! This is for the greater good

I swear before a wookie… and four more ewoks! This is the last time!

Cause I’m a bad motherfukker!