Samuel L. Jackson Wants to Return as Mace Windu in 'Star Wars Episode 7'

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
this never made sense to me. all the remaining JEDI disappeared including Yoda and Obi-Wan. They were lying in the cut also until Luke starting poking around and they were forced to come out the shadows. No way just Yoda, & Obi-wan were the only JEDI left in the galaxy that could hide from Vader. There seemed to be alot of powerful JEDI during those times. Was this ever addressed in the books?

Vader and the 501st hunted them all down.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Sorry Sam see your character actually died in Episode 3...and it was told after that Yoda and Obie 1 are the only ones that survived the Jedi genocide so unless Robert Zemeckis picks up the next series in association with Disney and brings Marty McFly into the trilogy im afraid Mace Windu is done....

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Mace Windu was somewhere chillin on a moon during the Rebel/Empire Saga laying low from Anakin like :whew:

"This nikka tearing stuff up out here"

Nah he was face down like Pacqiao on those mean Corruscant skreets...

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
this never made sense to me. all the remaining JEDI disappeared including Yoda and Obi-Wan. They were lying in the cut also until Luke starting poking around and they were forced to come out the shadows. No way just Yoda, & Obi-wan were the only JEDI left in the galaxy that could hide from Vader. There seemed to be alot of powerful JEDI during those times. Was this ever addressed in the books?
Most jedi died during order 66 breh.. Yoda and Obi-wan were some of the most powerful jedi in the universe. Given this though, its possible that Mace was in the cut hiding but its a little ridiculous considering that him dying was a huge moment in star wars. I'd love to see him back though. Love me some Sam Jack.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Most jedi died during order 66 breh.. Yoda and Obi-wan were some of the most powerful jedi in the universe. Given this though, its possible that Mace was in the cut hiding but its a little ridiculous considering that him dying was a huge moment in star wars. I'd love to see him back though. Love me some Sam Jack.

i know that most died during order 66 but doesn't make sense that Vader kills every JEDI except for the 2 that taught him everything he knows and whom he blames for Padme's death and then totally forgets about them until Ben shows up on the death star 20 years later. I'm sure there were JEDI out in different galaxies looking for recruits or on sabbaticals just a powerful as Yoda/Obi-Wan that could hide just as easily as they could after finding out about order 66. The prequels propped up Mace to be Yoda's equal and more powerful than Obi-Wan if i remember correctly.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
i know that most died during order 66 but doesn't make sense that Vader kills every JEDI except for the 2 that taught him everything he knows and whom he blames for Padme's death and then totally forgets about them until Ben shows up on the death star 20 years later. I'm sure there were JEDI out in different galaxies looking for recruits or on sabbaticals just a powerful as Yoda/Obi-Wan that could hide just as easily as they could after finding out about order 66. The prequels propped up Mace to be Yoda's equal and more powerful than Obi-Wan if i remember correctly.
He doesn't kill all of them. Most, but not all. There are some off-brand jedi still scattered around, but none important enough to come close to challenging the empire.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
:snoop:Never thought I'd see the Day that Star Wars & The Avengers are both UNDER Walt Disney.:rip:

I know it's Business but it just seems Weird to me.:guilty:

daffy-as-batman-bugs-and-superman.jpg
:sadcam::ohhh:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

It doesnt make sense that the two most powerful Jedi at the time were able to hide better than 99% of the other Jedi? :sitdown::usure:

:heh: But in all seriousness...Yoda hid on Dagobah, a planet with deep ties to the Sith and the Dark side. He was effectively masked by all the dark side energy. Not to mention he was old as fukk and not really seen as a threat anymore by the Emperor who was very cocky. And Obi Wan just fell of the map altogether. Not really sure how he stayed hidden so long.

Vader and the 501st were extremely vigilant (and effective) though in finding taking out the Jedi that werent killed during order 66. Only ones i can think of that survived are Yoda, Obi-Wan, and Quinlan Vos. Rest either were killed, joined the Emperor as assassins, or went into hiding and completely cut all ties to their Jedi past. The Force was unique to that galaxy i believe. Only contact with other beings from another galaxy was the Yuuzhang Vong and that didnt end well for the New Republic.

And MAce was NEVER more powerful than Yoda. He WAS probably the nicest with a light saber in the galaxy though.

calh45

Cal
Daps
I ain't surprised. Sam L been about that paper since he robbed that McDowell's and he ain't gonna stop until somebody come upside his head with a mop handle again.