Samuel L. Jackson Wants to Return as Mace Windu in 'Star Wars Episode 7'

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The 'Avengers' actor wants to stay associated with the space saga, saying, 'I can come back as one-armed or a one-handed Jedi that's still around that didn't actually die.

samuel-l-jackson-wants-to-return-as-mace-windu-in-star-wars-episode-7.jpg

December 10, 2012 07:44:24 GMT

Would Mace Windu appear in "Star Wars Episode 7"? The casting for the highly-anticipated movie has yet to be set but Samuel L. Jackson has expressed interest to reprise his role as the Jedi master. Though he already has a number of gigs on his plate, Jackson admitted that he was very "excited" about the space trilogy project.

"I'm not surprised but totally geeked by the idea of there being more Star Wars," so the Nick Fury of "The Avengers" excitedly told E! News. "It's like, okay, Obi-Wan was dead when episode four started, so maybe everyone thinks I'm dead and we'll find out what happened to Mace Windu."

He went on gushing, "I can come back as one-armed or a one-handed Jedi that's still around that didn't actually die." Urged further if he would like to return for the new trilogy, the 63-year-old actor enthused, "Hell yeah! I could do that or be a ghost hologram. I don't care. I just want to stay associated with the franchise. Not that I won't because I've been in three of them."

Asked what it was about the "Star Wars" franchise that made him want to return to it, Jackson answered, "I just always loved it. I always loved the idea of it, that there's this whole civilization out there somewhere else that's just as much fun and different and diverse and wild as we are."

Slated for a 2015 release, "Episode 7" is still hunting for its director. The project has secured Michael Ardnt to pen its screenplay. Further details of the project are currently scarce, but some people have been speculating that the story will take place after the events in "Return of Jedi".

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Even if Mace had survived that electrocution and fall :duck:, in the time of Episode 7 he would be like 200 yrs old. Have him as a force ghost that comes back to talk to his jedi grandnephew or niece or something

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
he could always do a flashback sequence:ehh:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
So...you were just in the cut while this whole galactic civil war thing was going down??

this never made sense to me. all the remaining JEDI disappeared including Yoda and Obi-Wan. They were lying in the cut also until Luke starting poking around and they were forced to come out the shadows. No way just Yoda, & Obi-wan were the only JEDI left in the galaxy that could hide from Vader. There seemed to be alot of powerful JEDI during those times. Was this ever addressed in the books?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
this never made sense to me. all the remaining JEDI disappeared including Yoda and Obi-Wan. They were lying in the cut also until Luke starting poking around and they were forced to come out the shadows. No way just Yoda, & Obi-wan were the only JEDI left in the galaxy that could hide from Vader. There seemed to be alot of powerful JEDI during those times. Was this ever addressed in the books?

They were cowards

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I mean they done pulled off much more :comeon: shyt in the expanded universe

like luke turning evil :rudy:

the emperor having a clone :rudy: :rudy:

darth maul actaully being alive after being cut in half and falling 1,000+ feet :huhldup:

star wars is essentially one big ass :duck: and that has nothing to do with the fact that its fiction... like breh anakin got his arm leg leg arm cut off this nikka one appendage short of being a koran metaphor et he still managed to be walking around and be one of the most powerful beings in the universe :aicmon:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I mean they done pulled off much more :comeon: shyt in the expanded universe

like luke turning evil :rudy:

the emperor having a clone :rudy: :rudy:

darth maul actaully being alive after being cut in half and falling 1,000+ feet :huhldup:

star wars is essentially one big ass :duck: and that has nothing to do with the fact that its fiction... like breh anakin got his arm leg leg arm cut off this nikka one appendage short of being a koran metaphor et he still managed to be walking around and be one of the most powerful beings in the universe :aicmon:

word they can bring Anakin back after all that but his wife dies during child birth. :russ: