G6A4yZ3.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Definitely should of won for Pulp Fiction just like Goodfellas pretty much should of sweeped in 90.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
It's clear from this thread most posters haven't seen Ed Wood or The Quiz Show. SLJ was great in Pulp Fiction but Paul Scofield and Martin Landau are acting juggernauts.

Scofield achieved the Triple Crown of Acting, winning an Academy Award, Emmy, and Tony for his work. He won the three awards in a seven-year span, the fastest of any performer to accomplish the feat.

Martin Landau was Jack Nicholson acting coach and has won a bunch of awards.

SLJ should've won for Django.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Martin Landau was amazing in Ed Wood. When someone like that wins it’s hard to argue who else should have won.

I think a better argument is the 1993 Oscars. Pacino winning was understandable since he’s the GOAT but from a performance perspective? Denzel or Clint Eastwood should have won. Straight up.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
White people can't judge black acting because they have no idea what black people are like.
Can't expect to receive anything beneficial from an academy of Cacs

This IS america we're talking about

I don't pay any attention to any award shows

No grammys , oscars, emmys , amerikkkan music bullshyt

We already know what to expect
bushes to the whole establishment

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
We gonna have to be honest about ‘94. Forrest Gump won best picture over Shawshank and Pulp Fiction. Be serious. :heh:
I liked Forrest Gump, but that movie has had a horrible fall off since 1994. If that same category was happening in 2022, I'm sure Shawshank would win hands down. That movie has aged like fine wine.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I liked Forrest Gump, but that movie has had a horrible fall off since 1994. If that same category was happening in 2022, I'm sure Shawshank would win hands down. That movie has aged like fine wine.

Forrest Gump is still a classic. I love both but FG deserved it. To me FG is about as close to perfect execution as you can get.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Breh's the highest grossing actor of all time. They need to run him his accolades. :ufdup:

They gave him that. He's like Harrison Ford and Bruce Willis at thsi point, shows up does his "thing" and collects the check. None of those dudes really try any more.

If he ever was the lead he'd probably get one of those make up calls (Scorcese, Leonardo, etc.), but his whole business plan was getting in on blockbusters as a supporting actor with the big character.