Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Smart Watch

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I love mine. Battery life is excellent.usually lasts three days. Agree with the poster above, watch is easily viewable in sunlight, which means it can get pretty bright. Kinda wish I had the LTE version though

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once my house down payment stuff is done, I'll be picking one up. I work for Verizon so I'm very familiar with it as a product. Very nice smart watch. Gonna go nice with my s8+

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
A week in and this watch really is one of the best devices I own. I am amazed at what it can detect without input, went to the gym this morning and hit the elliptical, it knew it, tracked my time and heart-rate and the machine I was using. Went bicycling the other day, it mapped out my route via gps, elevation, speed, heart-rate, calories, pace, ascent/descent, and finally outside temp. All this while playing music through my headphones and still able to get texts and calls. Battery life is still 2.5 days max for me, no complaints tho. It really is nice to be able to leave your phone at home. So far the only thing I added physically was a glass screen protector, might pick a few bands

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I got the classic. Immediately bests my Garmin in every way except battery life (the Garmin lasts a week on a charge, sometimes longer)

I love how the move reminder actually gave me something specific to do.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Finally got around to getting one. Haven't opened it yet but I intend to soon as I get home. Didn't update the phone yet but this will do for now. This gonna be more convenient when I start my new job since they don't allow cell phones.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Smart watches in general are fukking wack
Don't even get me started on the apps

99% of them are completely useless

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I used it today at the gym.
It's really dope.
I am just really into fitness and I want the heartrate monitor to work good.
I got the classic version so I'm skeptical about using it at the gym. Not sure how comfortable that would feel. That plus I listen to Pandora or a podcast in there so I definitely need my phone.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Over 6 months with it and its working perfectly. Now, I have switched from Verizon, so I lost the number-share option but that is fine, the exercise part still works perfectly, and 9 times out of ten I have my phone with me with both of them connected via BT. I found some comfortable bands on Amazon, swapped the OEM rubber joints that was giving me a rash on my wrist.