Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Smart Watch

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Anybody pick this up yet? I have an S6 Edge debating on an S8 but definitely want to get this piece. Verizon has a delay on them till Q2 for some reason.

Samsung Gear S3 frontier Wearables - SM-R760NDAAXAR | Samsung US

001class

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The watch is good. Pretty good battery life and you can download music to the watch and play it on the watch speaker or through Bluetooth.
Verizone lte version.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Anybody pick this up yet? I have an S6 Edge debating on an S8 but definitely want to get this piece. Verizon has a delay on them till Q2 for some reason.

Samsung Gear S3 frontier Wearables - SM-R760NDAAXAR | Samsung US

001class

This is a huge reason why I hate this fukking company. I've been interested in this thing since it got announced and even more during the black Friday sale when it was like $50 cheaper. But of course it wasn't available thru Verizon. :pacspit: I left Sprint when the galaxy 7 came out just because they didn't have the gear s2 available. So now the new version came out and the company I went to doesn't have it either. :snoop: I might as well wait for the gear s4 but watch them not release that version for another year after release. :pacspit: I would get the Bluetooth only version but it's not the same and at this point I don't give a damn about that version anyways.:francis:

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Got the gear s2 on sale for 75$ I'm not sure smart watches are for me. Had the pebble round also.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Only issue I get at times sometimes notification don't go to watch but same shyt happen with apple watch
Doesn't happen often but it does at times with either watch not end of the world for me at same time I'm using Bluetooth most time not my watch number which could solve the issue

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Let us know what you think. I'm still debating waiting for s4 or not.

2 days in with the watch and I can say that I am impressed. Look and feel is top notch, even the bezel has nice smooth motion from stop to stop. Screen is visible in bright daylight and adjust for darkness. The ability to change to any watch face out there is pretty amazing. Notifications are passed on from the S6 Edge without an issue, my only issue is finding a practical keyboard to use if I want to respond to a text or email on the watch.

Found out Verizon has a NumberShare feature, which the watch shares your existing cell number for your phone to make and receive calls and text, enabling this also drops the watch line charge from $20 to $5/month. I tried this out and it works very nicely, even when your phone is off.

I like the fact that they including a little bit of storage on it for music and pictures, went to the gym this morning, left my phone at home, took my BT headphones and paired them to the watch and was able to have music while I workout without carrying around my phone. Made some calls from the watch, the speaker is not bad, mic is good, pairing it with a headset works the best. Battery life I will have to see as I am getting a day and half, I messed with it quite a bit the 1st day. Wish there was more app support, other than that I'm pretty happy with it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
2 days in with the watch and I can say that I am impressed. Look and feel is top notch, even the bezel has nice smooth motion from stop to stop. Screen is visible in bright daylight and adjust for darkness. The ability to change to any watch face out there is pretty amazing. Notifications are passed on from the S6 Edge without an issue, my only issue is finding a practical keyboard to use if I want to respond to a text or email on the watch.

Found out Verizon has a NumberShare feature, which the watch shares your existing cell number for your phone to make and receive calls and text, enabling this also drops the watch line charge from $20 to $5/month. I tried this out and it works very nicely, even when your phone is off.

I like the fact that they including a little bit of storage on it for music and pictures, went to the gym this morning, left my phone at home, took my BT headphones and paired them to the watch and was able to have music while I workout without carrying around my phone. Made some calls from the watch, the speaker is not bad, mic is good, pairing it with a headset works the best. Battery life I will have to see as I am getting a day and half, I messed with it quite a bit the 1st day. Wish there was more app support, other than that I'm pretty happy with it.

That phone share thing is what intrigues me the most. Not bad for $5 a month. I'd rather get the S8 tho instead of my current s7. Or maybe the note but I'm a galaxy guy. I think I should get the phone and watch as a reward for paying my car off sometime within the next few paychecks. I gotta buy a graphics card first on my list and that's like $600 already.

Yeah I heard there was a lack of app support but hopefully that'll improve soon. Sounds good overall tho.