Samsung coming for LG OLED TVs

mag357

Superstar
Daps
IF they're really as good or better than OLED. For 3500, you can get a "77 LG OLED.

That ain't big enough bruh...

Pause

They seriously need more advancements in home technology...
Even with cell phones also

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Samsung has this TV for under half of what I paid for it back in May of this year. The 55 inch is $1120 on their site with their discount.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Who puts the TV directly in front of a window you and have the blinds open you want the neighbors to watch you watching to, yall nikkaz live in apartments I can tell, who watches to TV sunglights shining direct onto the TV, yall exposing yourselves

also most people have TVs in their DENs, unless you living in a little ass bungalow, get your money up

even if you only have a living room in your house, nobody sits the TV directly in front of a window where do they do that at

unless sunlight is directly shining on an OLED it's not gonnna to effect the screen it's a dumb talking point

Best Buy is lit up all day with them OLEDS on and does not effect any of the viewing angles, you don't need to be in a pitch black room to enjoy an OLED

Gonna have to say this true, but I gotta test this theory. I do game during the day time.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Holdovers until MicroLED. :coffee: Unless they take out the organic in OLED, longevity will always be an issue.

But LG's panels are notoriously hit or miss. I hope Samsung gives competition, and I hope LG can actually make their panels long lasting.

Samsung is the Ubisoft of the TV world.

I'm LG and Sony all day

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Samsung is the Ubisoft of the TV world.

I'm LG and Sony all day

I agree they've been overall underwhelming (SyncMaster was the last thing I recall them being good for), but the QDot layer only further benefits OLED and tries to stuff the compromises. It really is smart tech, but it's new and the longevity is still uncertain. Though, If I buy an OLED today, it's a QDot enabled OLED from Samsung.

I'll be there for MicroLED, whenever that happens for the mass market consumers.