Sam's Club > Costco

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I’m actually headed to Sam’s right now.

I have a Sam’s and BJ’s :dame: membership. Sam’s is superior and has a larger variety of items

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m actually headed to Sam’s right now.

I have a Sam’s and BJ’s :dame: membership. Sam’s is superior and has a larger variety of items

Something something, a club from Sam over a BJ is CRAZY :dame:, something something. You can probably just write the joke yourself.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Just went to Sam's club today, first time. It's immaculate....

But....growing up a Costcos kid, it just doesn't fụck with it when it comes to the variety and samples aisles.

As far as easy in, easy out, it's superior and the gas is cheap.

Daps
Feel like I end up paying the same amount in groceries at all thae bulk stores

Daps
what I hate about sam's club is they don't have apple pay. so there's too many times when ur forced to wait in long lines. the costco self checkout line is so much faster.

however, the sam's club app is dope cuz it allows me to order shyt and simply show up and pick it up later. that's clutch.

sam's club app has scan and go. i scan items as i put them in my cart, swipe check out when i'm ready to leave. i never been in the sams club line lol. and now they got some type of mechanism at the door where they don't even have to check receipts

i tried the order pick up, never again. i knew it looked off when they brought it too my car
I: is that it? :usure:
dude: yep :mjgrin:
I: go over my order and the items, realize it's 5 items missing and i had to go back in the store to get it while it's sitting right there in the front with the other orders.
i asked dude why he couldn't do a simple check of the items before he brought it out. i would have understood if he just owned up to it but his remedial ass tried to blame his co-workers on some "they told me it was all there". i told him i was gonna to make a complaint on him but i didn't :mjlol:

Last edited:

Gains

Superstar
Daps
alright , cool , but who has the better bag of bread rolls ?

kirkland-signature-dinner-rolls-36-ct.jpg