Sam's Club > Costco

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Sam's Club for conventional brands and items, Costco for the mystery stuff.

Though Sam's Club feels like a yeehaw Costco whenever I go.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Costco has the worst shopping experience of any store. But their items quality is :whew: so i battle it out with the indians and asians
I like all the organic stuff at Costco but going to that store is horrible. It also helps I have a Sam's Club 15 minutes from me and Costco is 36 minutes away. The giant bags of organic steaming broccoli keep me coming back to Costco at least once a month.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Haven't been in Sam's club in forever. But nah.

I will say they sold this salsa at Sam's club though that was some of the best I ever had. It was like a chunky tomato one. I would go back just for that.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
what I hate about sam's club is they don't have apple pay. so there's too many times when ur forced to wait in long lines. the costco self checkout line is so much faster.

however, the sam's club app is dope cuz it allows me to order shyt and simply show up and pick it up later. that's clutch.

employees in costco are MUCH MUCH nicer and more helpful in costco. I'm pretty sure this is because costco is well known to provide a solid wage to their workers, while sam's club paying u walmart slave wages.

I routinely shop at both cuz I pay for a costco membership, but sam's is closer to my crib, so I go there more often these days cuz I added my pops membership to my apple wallet.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH