Sam's Club > Costco

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just for the scan and go. You can walk in a Sam's Club and use your phone scanning all your items then check yourself out and be in and out. Maybe a slight line at the door for the person that checks your items. Costco has lines half way to the back of the store and the parking / lot is a nightmare to navigate. The reality is they mostly sell 85% of the same stuff. Costco desperately needs to get wit the times and introduce scan and go to their app. I get that they're Nazis over membership fees and a scan and go app would let people circumvent it but their primitive checkout system makes the shopping experience worse.

Daps
yeah, scan and go at every location is 100% the driving factor for me having a sam's membership. just way easier to get in and out without burning 30+ minutes in a line. food quality seems pretty much the same, but i've never fukked with the costco hot dogs/pizza.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I hear you can skate on Costco membership by getting a gift card and walking up in there like normal. I might try it since my sams membership expired.

Just like self checkout though, with sams scan and go I be stealing shyt all the time, I don’t work for free :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Costco has the worst shopping experience of any store. But their items quality is :whew: so i battle it out with the indians and asians

Depends on the area the costco is in :mjpls:

I def drive a little further out to get a better costco experience. All jokes aside if there's a costco business center near you that's also worth checking out. Can get in with the regular membership and they have different options than the regular warehouses.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
:why: I’ve been a member of Sams Club for a long ass time and never seen fukkery, I’ve seen fukkery in the Costco parking lot many times tho
Was just saying. It’s something about these membership stores that make people act uppity as fukk.

They think they own stocks in the shyt. You don’t own the parking lot bytch :pacspit: