Sambo Trying To Decipher Why White Women Say They Don't Date Black Men

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Look at this c00n all in his feelings trying to decipher and decode why white bytches say they don't date Black men on social media or other sites........

This nikka lookin mighty desperate........Even going as far as asking for other dudes to go research other sites to see if other races of women are saying this...Could it be nikka that they racist and don't like you breh.....Nikkas will try to go to the longest lengths to find that pawg lovin huh? :pachaha:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Not gonna watch the video yet cause I'm in study hall with no headphones:mjpls:But his PAWG broke it off with him a couple months ago. May have something to do with his denial. I subscribed a few days ago after seeing his video response to Kent but unsubbed yesterday seeing as hes borderline c00ning, posting a bunch of dumb reaction videos and using terms like "she want da BBC".

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
Hes with a white brawd thats why he cant fathom it. She got vids too.

Edit: oh i guess white bytch left

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
why even make a video complaining about that? it's pointless

if someone's not gonna date you -- why would you even want to make them? be with someone who appreciates you. have some self-respect, damn.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
My brother needs to

tumblr_n1zi5rWB2V1r7b6cio1_500.gif

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
why not make a video about fukking trying to figure out how to help your black community
nikkas will make a video saying how racist a white woman or how bougie lightskin women are but will eat their ass the moment they give them attention
u could disrespect a nikka all day, and he'd stilll kiss your ass after except if you're a back woman