Sales Numbers of Every PS4/5 First Party Titles leaked

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
30 million players in halo within a couple weeks.

Sony takes like 10 years and a bunch of remasters to reach that many people :wow:
That number sounds lofty but what does it mean for their actual bottom line? How many of those players actually even made them money? I played Halo Infinite like 3 times and never touched it again. I’m obviously included in that number but me playing it means jack shyt.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That number sounds lofty but what does it mean for their actual bottom line? How many of those players actually even made them money? I played Halo Infinite like 3 times and never touched it again. I’m obviously included in that number but me playing it means jack shyt.
Don’t read the thread but run in with your canned sony stan response brehs :mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Starfiled top 10 seller this year.

GOW not even on the list
This fukking nikka stay posting trash all day, smh

images

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Don’t read the thread but run in with your canned sony stan response brehs :mjlol:
What does 30 million people playing Halo actually mean for their bottom line? How many of those 30 million players are people who played once or twice and never engaged again. What I’m saying has nothing to do with Sony. It’s a legit question.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
What does 30 million people playing Halo actually mean for their bottom line? How many of those 30 million players are people who played once or twice and never engaged again. What I’m saying has nothing to do with Sony. It’s a legit question.

Nobody knows besides MP is rebounding and the community is engaged. When they released that $20 armor it sold enough to shoot up the revenue charts on steam.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The conversation was about how reporting is misleading on both sides.

You ran in to say some stan shyt about one side devoid of the context. Just like a stan would do :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The conversation was about how reporting is misleading on both sides.

You ran in to say some stan shyt about one side devoid of the context. Just like a stan would do :wow:
I know what the conversation was about. Again I asked a question and instead of answering it you dodged a valid response.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I know what the conversation was about. Again I asked a question and instead of answering it you dodged a valid response.
Because i didn’t argue what that number does or doesn’t mean. Whole point was it’s kinda empty. You are asking for a response to some strawman shyt you made up.

You claim you understood the context of the convo, why didn’t you question what sonys numbers mean for their bottom line?

You’ve personally talked about how you tried spider-man briefly and threw it in the bushes, but you ain’t come in here with that story.:comeon:

You just wanted to oppose me and say some stan shyt. Do better :smh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Because i didn’t argue what that number does or doesn’t mean. Whole point was it’s kinda empty. You are asking for a response to some strawman shyt you made up.

You claim you understood the context of the convo, why didn’t you question what sonys numbers mean for their bottom line?

You’ve personally talked about how you tried spider-man briefly and threw it in the bushes, but you ain’t come in here with that story.:comeon:

You just wanted to oppose me and say some stan shyt. Do better :smh:

But i thought you didn’t have to play a game to talk about numbers, mr sea of thieves :lolbron: