Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Those of y'all who have wasted 600+ pages of your life on this....not to mention God knows how many times you've checked the price or looked up shyt or read articles or done who knows what else moving money around.....was all that time worth it?

There are hundreds and hundreds of comments of terrible advice and false promises in here. I jumped to the middle of the thread and grabbed just from a few pages.

[note: Saitama Inu has lost 90% of its value since they said that]

[note: It has now been 7 months and its market cap has fallen to just over 1 billion]

[note: Shiba Inu has lost 80% of its value since then.]

Breh, "Buy in early or you miss out!" is the fukking mantra of a ponzi scheme. :mjlol:

Ya'all were telling fools not to sell when the price was 500% higher than it is now. Literally everyone who bought in since this thread started is down a ton now....except for the ones who sold out and took their profits, but they only made those profits off the other suckers who bought in after them (just like any pyramid scheme).

At best it's just gambling - you're hoping you're the one who can pull his money in and out of the right coins better than the other guy and every dollar someone makes is a dollar someone else loses. At worst it's a fukking scam with the developers and whales making a buck manipulating prices while the followers lose out big-time. Yeah, you might get lucky and make money alongside the scammers, in every MLM and pyramid scam there's a few of those....but don't go around fooling others with false promises of money when the majority of them are gonna be left holding an empty bag.

Yet you’re nowhere to be found when these coins are taking off and brehs are pulling out profits. You’re know it all schtick is fukking corny you’re middle aged and have been living in a bum apartment in the hood your whole life. You clearly don’t hustle or invest or do anything besides dikkride Bron and democrats on this forum with endless essays. nikkas don’t wanna hear it no more.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Add this token to your wallet:

0xCE3f08e664693ca792caCE4af1364D5e220827B2

that's the new contract address. you can go on uniswap and look at the swap price on there.
What is the new token symbol?

Tring to manually add the contract to coinbase wallet.

Thanks.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Nothing in my Metamask yet after adding the V2 contract yesterday. Same with what I have in the Saitamask wallet

Holders are still only at 13k and change out of 370k+ so this will take a minute I'm sure

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Nothing in my Metamask yet after adding the V2 contract yesterday. Same with what I have in the Saitamask wallet

Holders are still only at 13k and change out of 370k+ so this will take a minute I'm sure
Do you know what the new token symbol is? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I told you I was just going to post it again if you @'d me again
Blah blah democrat dikksucking noises

Full conversation with a lot more exposure and a co-sign from Billy Markus too:

hLcEkSh.jpg

back to the regularly scheduled program...:mjgrin:

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
Do you know what the new token symbol is? Can't seem to find it anywhere.
I had to put in the actual V2 contract address in the custom token section of Metamask for it to show up. At that point it filled in saying Saitama. It wasn't searchable by direct name/ticker yet.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Same name I believe. Should just say Saitama. I use metamask so might be different.

I had to put in the actual V2 contract address in the custom token section of Metamask for it to show up. At that point it filled in saying Saitama. It wasn't searchable by direct name/ticker yet.
Thanks. On coinbase wallet, it asks for the new address, token symbol, and to add 9 decimals.

I didn't know if there would be a new token symbol, so I asked you guys. I went back and added Saitama as the symbol. Not sure what else to do aside from wait and monitor.

Still showing my original quantity in my wallet. Not seeing any adjustments.

Scammers online are posing as support...so be careful.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Thanks. On coinbase wallet, it asks for the new address, token symbol, and to add 9 decimals.

I didn't know if there eoylbe a new token symbol, so I asked you guys. I went back and added Saitama as the symbol. Not sure what else to do aside from wait and monitor.

Where does it ask for the information on Coinbase Wallet... they saying its supposed to be automatic if you hold the old tokens on there... :patrice:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

I didn't know if there would be a new token symbol, so I asked you guys. I went back and added Saitama as the symbol. Not sure what else to do aside from wait and monitor.

On mm when you add a custom token, the token symbol and decimals auto populate when you paste the contract address. Might be different depending on wallets then.

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix

Yeah all you can do is wait. But like @ORDER_66 just said I don't think Coinbase users needed to do anything, and they were supposed to just airdrop in.

With Meta/Trust it needed to be added manually so that you could see your amount once the airdrop happen. I expect this to take awhile though, honestly.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah all you can do is wait. But like @ORDER_66 just said I don't think Coinbase users needed to do anything, and they were supposed to just airdrop in.

With Meta/Trust it needed to be added manually so that you could see your amount once the airdrop happen. I expect this to take awhile though, honestly.

The same thing happened with my archangel tokens they airdropped them in my wallet for free...:ehh: also when i JUST added the address and decimal symbols the program kept crashing...:patrice: idk why????

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yet you’re nowhere to be found when these coins are taking off and brehs are pulling out profits. You’re know it all schtick is fukking corny you’re middle aged and have been living in a bum apartment in the hood your whole life. You clearly don’t hustle or invest or do anything besides dikkride Bron and democrats on this forum with endless essays. nikkas don’t wanna hear it no more.

Do you shytpost in every fukking sub? I thought it was just the Coliseum. :dead:

And the "dikkride democrats" bullshyt already got exposed with receipts just two pages ago. More proof that some people here are just right-wingers in hiding who don't like anyone who shyts on Trump even if turns around shyts on Obama/Clinton/Biden too. What a surprise.

Your "pulling out profits" is the best exposure. Do you have the slightest clue how those profits were made? Since Saitama Inu is net down since this thread was started (as is Shiba Inu, as are all the others), that means that EVERY single person who made those profits got them from someone else here. And since the people here that I quoted were telling y'all to "HOLD HOLD HOLD!" at the peak, that means that if you listened to this sub's advice, they got the profits from YOU. That's how fukking stupid you're being right now. As I pointed out already, every single person who has invested in Saitama Inu since this thread was started is down now except them ones who pulled out profits, and they were being told NOT to pull their money by the exact people who are leading the thread.

You just proved it - if you followed the advice in this thread, you're a sucker. And you're a sucker that someone else was profiting off of.