Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

Daps
I don't understand. Forgive me if I'm asking stupid questions... like I said I haven't been in this thread or keeping up with things these last several months... :jbhmm:

But it sounds like you're saying they're gonna take my billion coins and give me back 1852 coins? :scust:

What's up with that? The hell Russ and them doing? Is Russ even still there? :scust:

Somebody get Henok on the phone for me :scust:
Nah, but seriously, you should drop a g right now and grab about 100,000 Saitama. Strong chance of at least 20-50x that this summer.

:francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't understand. Forgive me if I'm asking stupid questions... like I said I haven't been in this thread or keeping up with things these last several months... :jbhmm:

But it sounds like you're saying they're gonna take my billion coins and give me back 1852 coins? :scust:

What's up with that? The hell Russ and them doing? Is Russ even still there? :scust:

Somebody get Henok on the phone for me :scust:
Henok been gone lol.

They migrating to version 2 so its a 100 billion coin supply now. 4% tax instead of 2. Less coins but same dollar amount. It's nearly a penny instead of all those zeroes.

You get less coins but with the higher dollar amount its the same value. A million coins at a dollar is the same as 10k coins at 100 dollars to give an example. Plus now the burns will likely be better cuz the lower supply. 1% burns mean more at a lower overall count. Not having to go thru all those quadrillions or whatever the word is. 43 billion supply with 57 billion burnt. Hopefully they get everything situated soon enough with V2. I posed infographics recently on new things about it.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Nobody cares about some random guy on Twitter. His money don't pay my bills.

He's not a "random guy on Twitter". He's the co-creator of Dogecoin. Why should anyone care about your opinion but not his?

It makes zero fukking sense to say, "We're not here to listen to industry insiders, we're here to get advice from random Coli posters who have already been wrong hundreds of times in this thread alone."

And yes, rich capitalists fukk up shyt for everyone else all over the world. His point was that it's WORSE in crypto. In crypto they purposely removed the regulation and bumper stops so that the average person is MORE likely to be taken advantage of by the scammers and the whales than anywhere else.

Why not address his criticism that the scammers and the rich taking advantage of the rest are worse in crypto than in the rest of the markets?

Investing is a way to try and grow your money so you can have more over time. Everyone can choose what path they want to take. But to think that everything in life isn't a pyramid scheme is ridiculous cuz most of it is.

See this is the exact disingenuous bullshyt that I was talking about. Before you were talking like it was pocket change and people only putting in what they could afford to lose. Now you're calling it "investing" and saying the purpose is to "grow your money." You can't have it both ways.

This ain't an investment. An investment is putting your money into an asset that is likely to reliably grow in value over time, with a reasonable amount of risk. This is actually speculation - throwing your money at something risky on the bet that others will throw money at it too and then you can pull out and take profits quicker than they can.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
more gifs cause he has literally no argument

I told you I was just going to post it again if you @'d me again.

Why can't you argue against them? Why should people believe you but not the creators of Dogecoin itself, when you've been wrong hundreds of times in this thread while they are knowledgeable insiders?

bb22df90-e53e-11eb-b7fc-bf1def3bae68

Full conversation with a lot more exposure and a co-sign from Billy Markus too:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
He's not a "random guy on Twitter". He's the co-creator of Dogecoin. Why should anyone care about your opinion but not his?

It makes zero fukking sense to say, "We're not here to listen to industry insiders, we're here to get advice from random Coli posters who have already been wrong hundreds of times in this thread alone."

And yes, rich capitalists fukk up shyt for everyone else all over the world. His point was that it's WORSE in crypto. In crypto they purposely removed the regulation and bumper stops so that the average person is MORE likely to be taken advantage of by the scammers and the whales than anywhere else.

Why not address his criticism that the scammers and the rich taking advantage of the rest are worse in crypto than in the rest of the markets?

See this is the exact disingenuous bullshyt that I was talking about. Before you were talking like it was pocket change and people only putting in what they could afford to lose. Now you're calling it "investing" and saying the purpose is to "grow your money." You can't have it both ways.

This ain't an investment. An investment is putting your money into an asset that is likely to reliably grow in value over time, with a reasonable amount of risk. This is actually speculation - throwing your money at something risky on the bet that others will throw money at it too and then you can pull out and take profits quicker than they can.

Risk is different for each individual. Nobody is forcing anyone to invest in this coin. If they don't want to it's their choice. Investing is the same whether you put $100 or $10k. No difference. Sure there are scams in crypto but people learn to either avoid them or get out in time before getting possibly scammed. That's not to say that this coin or any other coin is a scam. You invest money on something so it can grow. No matter what it is. Simple as that. People invest money in everything in life. Not just crypto. All with the intentions of improving their lives. Some people are making decent money on crypto and everyone has the choice just like with anything else in life. An investment is still an investment whether it's stable or risky. Scared money don't make money. Life is about taking risks and everything you do in life is a risk. Everything has a cause and effect. People play the lottery on a weekly basis with extremely high odds of ever hitting the jackpot, yet they still do it. Risk is needed in life cuz it presents the opportunity to improve one's life. Even what may seem like a small amount of money for a wealthy billionaire can have a huge effect on the average person. You want to invest in something that is reliable and grows slowly over time. Which is cool, but that won't always work cuz they government and policy makers are always a step ahead. Look at all the inflation and rising cost of living going on. You making 1% gains on investments and salary, yet prices on goods going up like 6 or 7%. They keeping people stuck in the same loop. Thats why some of us choose to take bigger risks. Over 350k people have invested so not like the few that are in here are a big piece of the pie anyways. And betting that others will throw money on an investment is the same for anything, especially in the stock market. If people don't invest in a stock, then nobody gets profit. Been like that since the very beginning. Everyone is free to take or not take whatever risks they choose in life.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Risk is different for each individual. Nobody is forcing anyone to invest in this coin. If they don't want to it's their choice. Investing is the same whether you put $100 or $10k. No difference. Sure there are scams in crypto but people learn to either avoid them or get out in time before getting possibly scammed. That's not to say that this coin or any other coin is a scam. You invest money on something so it can grow. No matter what it is. Simple as that. People invest money in everything in life. Not just crypto. All with the intentions of improving their lives. Some people are making decent money on crypto and everyone has the choice just like with anything else in life. An investment is still an investment whether it's stable or risky. Scared money don't make money. Life is about taking risks and everything you do in life is a risk. Everything has a cause and effect. People play the lottery on a weekly basis with extremely high odds of ever hitting the jackpot, yet they still do it. Risk is needed in life cuz it presents the opportunity to improve one's life. Even what may seem like a small amount of money for a wealthy billionaire can have a huge effect on the average person. You want to invest in something that is reliable and grows slowly over time. Which is cool, but that won't always work cuz they government and policy makers are always a step ahead. Look at all the inflation and rising cost of living going on. You making 1% gains on investments and salary, yet prices on goods going up like 6 or 7%. They keeping people stuck in the same loop. Thats why some of us choose to take bigger risks. Over 350k people have invested so not like the few that are in here are a big piece of the pie anyways. And betting that others will throw money on an investment is the same for anything, especially in the stock market. If people don't invest in a stock, then nobody gets profit. Been like that since the very beginning. Everyone is free to take or not take whatever risks they choose in life.

This sort of vague mealy-mouthed juelzing could be used to justify gambling, scratch-it tickets, pyramid schemes, ponzi, MLM scams, literally anything. You didn't say anything in that entire paragraph that refutes Jackson Palmer's assertion that crypto has become a get-rich-quick scam designed specifically to increase the wealth of the powerful people at its center while screwing over everyone else.

What do you have to say to these four tweets in his statement? Be specific, don't just give vague defenses of risk-taking. And remember that we're talking about a Dogecoin co-creator here who knows the crypto landscape and its players very, very well, on a personal basis. So respect his perspective and explain what info you have that shows he is wrong.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This sort of vague mealy-mouthed juelzing could be used to justify gambling, scratch-it tickets, pyramid schemes, ponzi, MLM scams, literally anything. You didn't say anything in that entire paragraph that refutes Jackson Palmer's assertion that crypto has become a get-rich-quick scam designed specifically to increase the wealth of the powerful people at its center while screwing over everyone else.

What do you have to say to these four tweets in his statement? Be specific, don't just give vague defenses of risk-taking. And remember that we're talking about a Dogecoin co-creator here who knows the crypto landscape and its players very, very well, on a personal basis. So respect his perspective and explain what info you have that shows he is wrong.

If I can get rich quick just like those motherfukkers then I gladly will. And anyone who says they wouldn't is a damn fool. I may not become a billionaire thru crypto one day but if I can leverage those gains to other investments like real estate or to enjoy life by being able to travel then so be it. I choose how to spend and use my money. Same for everyone else. I don't care who runs the cryptocurrency or how big the institution is. It's my money and my choice. As long as it can support me and put money in my pocket, I will take advantage as best I can. Profit always gonna be higher for those at the top in anything. Not all of crypto is corruption and fraud. And it's also a worldwide asset so taxation isn't just US based. He might think it's a scam but I don't. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Doesn't matter if it's some random investor or the creator of a coin. Yes fraud does exist but it exists everywhere. But that's why everyone has the freedom to make their own choices. There have been plenty of people thru out the years that have made money in crypto without the use of scams or fraud. Not everyone is destined to be a billionaire so everyone in here isn't believing the "false promise" that it'll one day happen. Everyone is recommended to do their research before investing. I have posted a few times in the past on doing research on coins that others have suggested that I have the option of whether or not to invest in. Some ended up decent, others not so much. But I had the right to choose what to do with my money. If someone can double or triple their money and make a difference in their life, then so be it. But calling crypto a fraud or not investing cuz the creator of Dogecoin said it's all a scam won't help them either. Everyone is aware of the risks involved with crypto. If they want to get out, so be it. Nobody is forcing anyone's hand.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Henok been gone lol.

They migrating to version 2 so its a 100 billion coin supply now. 4% tax instead of 2. Less coins but same dollar amount. It's nearly a penny instead of all those zeroes.

You get less coins but with the higher dollar amount its the same value. A million coins at a dollar is the same as 10k coins at 100 dollars to give an example. Plus now the burns will likely be better cuz the lower supply. 1% burns mean more at a lower overall count. Not having to go thru all those quadrillions or whatever the word is. 43 billion supply with 57 billion burnt. Hopefully they get everything situated soon enough with V2. I posed infographics recently on new things about it.
My bitmart still says i have 8 billion coins, will it automatically update ?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

If I can get rich quick just like those motherfukkers then I gladly will. And anyone who says they wouldn't is a damn fool. I may not become a billionaire thru crypto one day but if I can leverage those gains to other investments like real estate or to enjoy life by being able to travel then so be it. I choose how to spend and use my money. Same for everyone else. I don't care who runs the cryptocurrency or how big the institution is. It's my money and my choice. As long as it can support me and put money in my pocket, I will take advantage as best I can. Profit always gonna be higher for those at the top in anything. Not all of crypto is corruption and fraud. And it's also a worldwide asset so taxation isn't just US based. He might think it's a scam but I don't. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Doesn't matter if it's some random investor or the creator of a coin. Yes fraud does exist but it exists everywhere. But that's why everyone has the freedom to make their own choices. There have been plenty of people thru out the years that have made money in crypto without the use of scams or fraud. Not everyone is destined to be a billionaire so everyone in here isn't believing the "false promise" that it'll one day happen. Everyone is recommended to do their research before investing. I have posted a few times in the past on doing research on coins that others have suggested that I have the option of whether or not to invest in. Some ended up decent, others not so much. But I had the right to choose what to do with my money. If someone can double or triple their money and make a difference in their life, then so be it. But calling crypto a fraud or not investing cuz the creator of Dogecoin said it's all a scam won't help them either. Everyone is aware of the risks involved with crypto. If they want to get out, so be it. Nobody is forcing anyone's hand.

You didn't refute a single statement he made, you just posted the same mealy-mouthed justifications over again that could be used to justify ANY scam or exploitation. I could literally post the exact same shyt I already posted and it would work just as well.

Some people get rich off of pyramid schemes without being part of the scam. They just happened to get in early and be part of the 10% that gets paid well. So who cares if the other 90% got hosed to one degree or another if you're one of the lucky ones, amiright?

How do you refute his point that crypto has been designed to exploit the less powerful for the sake of the more powerful and does so better than other more mainstream investments because it's so much easier to manipulate and so much more difficult (so far) to regulate?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You didn't refute a single statement he made, you just posted the same mealy-mouthed justifications over again that could be used to justify ANY scam or exploitation. I could literally post the exact same shyt I already posted and it would work just as well.

Some people get rich off of pyramid schemes without being part of the scam. They just happened to get in early and be part of the 10% that gets paid well. So who cares if the other 90% got hosed to one degree or another if you're one of the lucky ones, amiright?

How do you refute his point that crypto has been designed to exploit the less powerful for the sake of the more powerful and does so better than other more mainstream investments because it's so much easier to manipulate and so much more difficult (so far) to regulate?
I'm not here to worry about anyone else's money but my own. This isn't preschool nor am I anyone's dad where I'll be holding their hands and coddling them. Everyone knows what they are getting into. If crypto has been designed that way then I suggest people do their research before getting in and making their own choices. There are people out there struggling to get by that are in no way involved in crypto. Why don't you go help them with their finances since you seem to be so concerned with us in here. Neither myself or any of us can manipulate the coins in any way. So we have no control over what happens just like with anything else. I can only control my money. Your sharing that guys tweets won't have any effect on me cuz neither he nor you are gonna pay me or give me my money back from any scams. So sharing this guys scam scares won't do shyt for me. Thanks for sharing tho.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
My bitmart still says i have 8 billion coins, will it automatically update ?
yeah, I believe it should all transfer over. try adding the new contract address to your wallet to see if it's added on there. Says airdrop will be done to CEX's as well. not sure if they doing it in stages or how. but they said everything will be automatic.