Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
looks like the new contract set to go on etherscan.

i say 80% chance we hit 368k holders before launch. maybe 20% chance of 370k.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Seeing all these :gladbron: here But my $1750 that was $25 has now has increased to $35, am I missing something? We arent any where close to ATH im seeing in these posts

You $10 closer tho. :troll:

Nothing new yet. Still waiting on migration. It'll come soon enough. You'll want to wait until price is much higher with your stack, unless you just break even but no point in that. You prolly end up with about 7k coins so anything less than maybe .50 prolly not worth much profit. You'll get there soon enough.

Daps
You $10 closer tho. :troll:

Nothing new yet. Still waiting on migration. It'll come soon enough. You'll want to wait until price is much higher with your stack, unless you just break even but no point in that. You prolly end up with about 7k coins so anything less than maybe .50 prolly not worth much profit. You'll get there soon enough.
How long do you think it’ll take to reach .5? (Mc with the new contract would be 21b)

Or even .17? (Mc with the new contract would be 7b)

:lupe:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How long do you think it’ll take to reach .5? (Mc with the new contract would be 21b)

Or even .17? (Mc with the new contract would be 7b)

:lupe:

depends on volume i guess. especially if it gets a tier 1 exchange early. lets say about 43 billion circulating at launch. not sure how long it took to get from 56% to 57% but I imagine prolly be a bit quicker to the next percentage but will stay with 43 for now. at .50 I believe that's 21.5 billion. BTC ETH, Tether, BNB and USDC only ones with higher market cap. it could crack top 100, maybe top 80 or 75 at launch if treated right by cmc and cg. 7 billion at .17 would be a little over 41 billion. so about 2 billion difference from 43. if market goes back up and they do well with new exchange listings, 90% chance by EOY. maybe 75% by halloween and 50% by labor day. I think the games they devloping also gonna play a major role especially if they can draw interest and help burn coins.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Tho it would've been good to keep running after last weeks pump, still not looking too bad. Its been kind of slow past few days far as price is concerned. Hopefully get some action the next 46 hours or so before the trading is locked. Doubt it'll be much big buys with how the market is looking but never know. Just have to maintain and keep earning any last rewards before the conversion. Gotta keep an eye out for any news coming thru these next two days as well.