Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
6rCujRBs

Seeing a bit of green there. Looking good. For the first time since October, we might have a green month. :wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hit my coin goal before v2 thanks to all the volume lately and rewards. Would be nice to get to the next milestone but doubt that can happen that damn fast. Maybe I'll have to set a new one when the conversion happens. Tho if price runs up that would be impossible after taking profit. Things cooled back down a bit but hopefully the dip ended and we starting to curve back up. Get back to the 6s soon enough. About 500 away from 368k so its possible to reach that if price stays low today and they get a lot of marketing. I know that one boxer, Tank Davis fought today. I didn't see the fight but heard he knocked the guy out. Didn't see if Saitama was sponsoring the fight or anything but not like it matters anyways.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I think this is more exciting than saitamask. The big cut in circulating supply plus the possibility of other exchanges getting onboard. Hopefully they can get another one soon, not including that Indian one they seem to have purchased. People gotta pay more to get in now and there won't be as many coins available. Hopefully there's new interest coming in and much of the sells are from the top 1000 wallets. Doubt we can hit a dollar this early, maybe after 70% burnt, which could be quicker now with less supply but still may take a while. It's been like six months since Vegas and there have been plenty of fukkery, but the time has flown by anyways. So not like another few months would take forever.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think this is more exciting than saitamask. The big cut in circulating supply plus the possibility of other exchanges getting onboard. Hopefully they can get another one soon, not including that Indian one they seem to have purchased. People gotta pay more to get in now and there won't be as many coins available. Hopefully there's new interest coming in and much of the sells are from the top 1000 wallets. Doubt we can hit a dollar this early, maybe after 70% burnt, which could be quicker now with less supply but still may take a while. It's been like six months since Vegas and there have been plenty of fukkery, but the time has flown by anyways. So not like another few months would take forever.

The new price of 0.005 is crazy that give it a crazy chance to get within a penny range easy... But even then all we gotta do is hold and not sell when it really starts going apeshyt...:ehh:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Little surprised by this run up. Do buyers not realize their total value is still the same after migration? Just with less coin count.

I am looking forward to seeing how V2 does and how quick it can get to the ATH equivalent from pre-Vegas fukkery.

Need that desktop Saitamask though 🙏

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Little surprised by this run up. Do buyers not realize their total value is still the same after migration? Just with less coin count.

I am looking forward to seeing how V2 does and how quick it can get to the ATH equivalent from pre-Vegas fukkery.

Need that desktop Saitamask though 🙏

I believe that they are hoping the new whales can boost this over a penny and beyond and when that comes the day 1's will sell off but that just imo. :manny:

To me I don't care 25. 50. 1.00 I'm good...:pachaha:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Was just about to post that. They waited months for the damn app and certik audit so a week is nothing. Not sure if trading would be halted or not but just gotta keep collecting rewards I guess. Not like it was gonna hit a dollar on day one anyways. Hopefully we're in a much better place end of June compared to now.