Saints Row The 3rd Remastered

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They did
Agents-of-Mayhem

That game needed another six months of development time, the state it was in during launch was:hhh:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Not buying.

Basically an upgrade no better than modding could do.

Saving my $$ for Tony Hawk

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Yet number 4 all they did was up the res smh shoulda gave it the same treatment lol

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:camby: Nope.

I don't care how good the graphics are. That's like having a chick who's a dime but her sex game is wack, can't suck dikk for shyt and has an annoying personality.

SR2 didn't have the greatest graphics, but the intricate storyline, diverse landscapes, a city you can physically interact with and memorable characters that you felt a connection to more than made up for it.

Ultimately it's all just opinion of course but a upgrade to SR2 would have blown this out the water easily.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:camby: Nope.

I don't care how good the graphics are. That's like having a chick who's a dime but her sex game is wack, can't suck dikk for shyt and has an annoying personality.

SR2 didn't have the greatest graphics, but the intricate storyline, diverse landscapes, a city you can physically interact with and memorable characters that you felt a connection to more than made up for it.

Ultimately it's all just opinion of course but a upgrade to SR2 would have blown this out the water easily.
For them to remaster SR3 instead of the first 2 leads me to believe that there's some major roadblocks in their way. SR 1&2 are clearly the fan favorites so it would only make sense for those to be remade first.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For them to remaster SR3 instead of the first 2 leads me to believe that there's some major roadblocks in their way. SR 1&2 are clearly the fan favorites so it would only make sense for those to be remade first.
Yeah, There’s literally no other reason.

I’d have 100% paid money for a 2 remaster because this looks way more graphically enhanced compared to the original then I was expecting

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

They're must have been, but it's disappointing. Bad enough you can't even play the first one on Playstation.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
devs/game companies always do the opposite of what the majority wants on likes even if it would make them the most money...which is why u didnt see MP with MW2 remaster