Saints Row The 3rd Remastered

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Sr 2 was the only good one :manny: it was a legit contender with with gta and was better than gta 4 in everything except for graphics
:gucci:SR1 had a great story and the characters were better imo, but SR2 did a great job of expanding everything. SR3 was good but it was clear where they're were headed with the over the top goofy shyt. SR4 is absolutely terrible and they could've done so much with it, and the only parts I liked were when you would relieve the old SR1&2 moments.

Last edited:

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
I liked 1 and 2. I bought the 3rd game off the strength of those. But after watching some reviews and talking to people I became so disgusted with the game that I never bothered to play it.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I liked 1 and 2. I bought the 3rd game off the strength of those. But after watching some reviews and talking to people I became so disgusted with the game that I never bothered to play it.
It's a fun game, just stay the fukk away from the 4th one.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Nobody asked for this fukking trash. SR2 is my favourite game of all time and playing this shyt was such a let down.

I know they're not gonna go back to their roots with the gangsta stuff, but the LEAST they could have done was remake 1 & 2.

SR3 was not only lame and corny, but the map was literally half the size of SR2. I never even bothered with the SR4.

They should have just made a different game entirely if they wanted that cartoon shyt.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Nobody asked for this fukking trash. SR2 is my favourite game of all time and playing this shot was such a let down.

I know they're not gonna go back to their roots with the gangsta stuff, but the LEAST they could have done was remake 1 & 2.

SR3 was not only lame and corny, but the map was literally half the size of SR2. I never even bothered with the SR4.

They should have just made a different game entirely if they wanted that cartoon shyt.
They did
Agents-of-Mayhem

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They should have just stuck to that and kept SR how it was then. If it's not broke don't fix it. The overwhelming consensus was that people loved the gangsta shyt and the storyline, but they chose to listen to the few who said it was a GTA clone.
Which was dumb on their part because it never felt like a GTA clone to me.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
there's a lot of screen tearing in the cut scenes i aint coppin till they fix it

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

Im playing this now going thru my backlog. This game is actually dope, I’d go as far as to say I’d take it over ever SR after 2.

You can play as Johnny Gat and Pierce and there’s like 12 other characters. You deploy with 3 and swap out at will. If this were online co op for story mode it would be :banderas: