Saints Bounty Player Discipline

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
all these players suck anyway, minus will smith (a little above average). srs

john vilma sucks :what:

I see you still let your pats stannism effect your stupid ass judgement.

how the hell did he get a year and will smith who helped speed up :smugfavre: retirement get 8?

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
8ac7a6c529.jpg

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
john vilma sucks :what:

I see you still let your pats stannism effect your stupid ass judgement.

how the hell did he get a year and will smith who helped speed up :smugfavre: retirement get 8?

1. yes, john vilma sucks. not even top 20 as far as MLB's are concerned
2. i'm a giants fan, fakkit

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps

mayo >>>>>>> vilma >>>>>>>>>> spikes

and please name 20 mlb better than vilma :popcorn:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

thats what im not getting(not saying he sucks, he does make plays for us but still). as a Saints fan, I can admit Vilma isnt the same from that 2009 season and got outplayed by Dunbar for us last year. he was even worse last year but dudes acting like we losing fukking Ray Lewis or some shyt. shyt, we were on a 5 game winning streak when he left to have a knee surgery and he wasnt the same since.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
A full season? The NFLPA and it's players have no balls

The NFL Players Association is sounding off on the punishments handed down by the NFL to Saints players involved in a pay-for-pain bounty program.

The NFL said Jonathan Vilma will be suspended for 1 year without pay effective immediately, former Saints and current Cleveland Brown linebacker Scott Fujita will be suspended for three games without pay, Saints defensive end Will Smith is suspended for four games without pay, former Saints and current Green Bay Packer defensive lineman Anthony Hargrove is suspended for eight games without pay.

The National Football League Players Association issued a statement on the punishments in which it said the punishments without evidence is unfair.

The NFL Players Association received the confidential March 2 and March 21 reports on the Saints matter that were distributed to the clubs.

"After seeing the NFL's decision letters, the NFLPA has still not received any detailed or specific evidence from the league of these specific players' involvement in an alleged pay-to-injure program. We have made it clear that punishment without evidence is not fair. We have spoken with our players and their representatives and we will vigorously protect and pursue all options on their behalf."

An NFL investigation determined that the Saints had a bounty system from 2009-11 that offered thousands of dollars to players for big hits that knocked opponents out of games.

:yeshrug: