Saints Bounty Player Discipline

BeezyWeezy

Retired :whew:
Daps
Reppin
Florida
:krs: Well cot dayum! I thought they already got hit pretty hard but this? :ohmy:

Ahhh well I don't like the Saints anyway. :beli:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Thought Vilma would get 8 games. I figure Vilma Fujita and Smith were the ring leaders but I know they aren't gonna give Hargrove 8 cause of the Favre hit which in my non biased opinion was legit hit that he happened to get hurt on.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The union won't stand for this

A whole year for Vilma? I would be pissed if I was Vilma, just following orders and losing like 5 mill when I probably only have a few years left no way

Donte stall worth didn't get that much for killing a dude.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just checked his salary was 3.5 mill with a roster bonus of a mill.

Vilma was already slowing down, now with a year off? Will probably get waived once his suspension is up. This could end his career.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
so we only losing 1 player for the year...I'll take that. Curtis Lofton was gonna take his spot anyway. Will Smith missed games to start the year last year too.

The other 2 arent even on the team any more.

yall nikkas was getting hyped in other threads on SOHH talking bout ":krs:Goodell gonna suspend 27 players!!" when people was telling yall it wasnt that serious. Even people on ESPN was trying to tell yall it was just a few people but the majority didnt wanna listen tho including some of the other ESPN analysts.

Now people bullshyttin like we missing anything with Vilma being gone:childplease: we went on a 5 game winning streak during his absence.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
a year without NFL money...unreal. If i'm vilma i'm going to get a job coaching at miami for a season.

"suspended for a year" is fukkin devastating. his fault, but still. if I'm breaded up in miami or N.O. i'm keeping my eyes on craigslist. might be able to cop a 7 series or Continental for 30k LOL.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
a year without NFL money...unreal. If i'm vilma i'm going to get a job coaching at miami for a season.

"suspended for a year" is fukkin devastating. his fault, but still. if I'm breaded up in miami or N.O. i'm keeping my eyes on craigslist. might be able to cop a 7 series or Continental for 30k LOL.

Your right, that is devastating for any NFL player and their earnings potential going forward.

Huge hit in his wallet. Huge.