Sage Steele Finally FREE

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen Sage since she was a reporter for the Ravens in the mid 2000's, and I don't know what she's done to make everyone hate her other than marry a white man (which posters here take very personally for some reason)....but Andrews has made me constantly :scust: with how she acts on air. It's almost an automatic mute or turn channel with her now

Sage Steele is basically what Malika Andrews wants to be when she grows up.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I remember her but Im out the loop. Why she hated so much lol
I've seen Sage since she was a reporter for the Ravens in the mid 2000's, and I don't know what she's done to make everyone hate her other than marry a white man (which posters.
She did this on live TV
steele.jpg

Also, this:

She also spoke to Cutler about her identity as a mixed-race woman, questioning Obama’s decision to identify as Black on the census.

“I’m like, ‘Well, congratulations to the president.’ That’s his thing. I think that’s fascinating considering his Black dad was nowhere to be found, but his White mom and grandma raised him, but hey, you do you. I’m going to do me,” Steele said.

SOURCE: https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/06/entertainment/sage-steele-espn-comments-cec/index.html

:mjpls:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
She did this on live TV
steele.jpg

Also, this:

She also spoke to Cutler about her identity as a mixed-race woman, questioning Obama’s decision to identify as Black on the census.

“I’m like, ‘Well, congratulations to the president.’ That’s his thing. I think that’s fascinating considering his Black dad was nowhere to be found, but his White mom and grandma raised him, but hey, you do you. I’m going to do me,” Steele said.

SOURCE: https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/06/entertainment/sage-steele-espn-comments-cec/index.html

:mjpls:
:mjlol:
Well this explains it nicely

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is bad news for DeSantis. Her case was a Catch-22 for Disney's against his government. With her packing up shop the one thing he had going for him is over.
DeSantis already asking Disney to back off.

Man realized he's not going to be president and will have to keep dealing with Disney as Governor.

It's like a kid smacking the shyt out of someone on what he thinks is his last day at the school, comes home and his pops tells him his company decided not to transfer him to another state so they won't have to move.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I've seen Sage since she was a reporter for the Ravens in the mid 2000's, and I don't know what she's done to make everyone hate her other than marry a white man (which posters here take very personally for some reason)....but Andrews has made me constantly :scust: with how she acts on air. It's almost an automatic mute or turn channel with her now
shes an uber tragic mulatto who despises being Black and despises how most people assume shes Black and has stronger Black cultural ties because her phenotype is obviously African (she doesnt, she see herself as culturally White). Its clear her (and probably her father) DO NOT fukk with nikkas and she outright sees Cacs collectively as misunderstood victims of Radical Black hostility :mjpls:

so as a result her and her dad are ultra conservative, she married white and champions swirling, she says and carries herself as a shining examples of Cac righteousness as after all, her mother and her exhusband made the “brave choice” (her words) to marry and procreate with Black people so they all cant be that bad :mjpls:

to arrive at that perspective, you seriously have to hate and look down on Black people

Last edited:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

Man realized he's not going to be president and will have to keep dealing with Disney as Governor.

It's like a kid smacking the shyt out of someone on what he thinks is his last day at the school, comes home and his pops tells him his company decided not to transfer him to another state so they won't have to move.

Yup, this is what brought this to mind. His lawyers obviously gave him the news. :mjlol: Gonna have to explain to his donors why their campaign contributions are tied up fighting Disney in court

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way

lol at Ron saying hes good for Disney :mjlol: disneys box office number say different . Disney has their flaws with managing projects but DeSantis has most certainly poisoned the well of discourse around Disney and the “culture wars” which has cost them money

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
She about to say all of the horrible shyt on OutKick. :wow:
We all know that's the next move. She can spout her political views under the guise of "sports takes". When people actually try to engage her in a sensible debate via different platforms, she'll play the victim role.