Daps
Reppin
NULL

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
She still a nikka in their eyes. shyt is crazy with both Candice and Sage. They were tormented why whitey growing up and marry them. :scust:
I’m speaking specifically of Sage since she’s biracial and has a white father. She said she was tormented by whites growing up?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clay Travis already has a mammy house maid outfit for her ready, I'm sure.
Charly and Sage before their first OutKick meeting

handshake-predator.gif

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Her and Malika Andrews both disgust me immensely :scust:
I've seen Sage since she was a reporter for the Ravens in the mid 2000's, and I don't know what she's done to make everyone hate her other than marry a white man (which posters here take very personally for some reason)....but Andrews has made me constantly :scust: with how she acts on air. It's almost an automatic mute or turn channel with her now

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I've seen Sage since she was a reporter for the Ravens in the mid 2000's, and I don't know what she's done to make everyone hate her other than marry a white man (which posters here take very personally for some reason)....but Andrews has made me constantly :scust: with how she acts on air. It's almost an automatic mute or turn channel with her now
Even her own white colleagues don’t fukk with her like that so it’s not just Coli posters and black people who don’t like her.