Veteran
Daps
Boy this "pull on my hair, massa" c00n just can't stop embarrassing herself

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I thought her Father was black

He is. I was wrong

that entire family tree disgusts me. I have a lot to say here about the family dynamics but i'll leave it at :scust: :heh:

Just imagine the sheer amount of indoctrination for you to be THAT happy amongst cacs and singing that song.

And I'm saying this as one that thinks of myself as a proud American and somewhat socially conservative.
but sheesh, That video is almost frightening, I feel like if I was living inside that family it'd be a nightmare.
Sage's grandparents (mom's side) basically abandoned them cause their daughter loved a black guy.

No wonder she shyts on black people. She get it from her grandmama.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
UoeV6fc.gif
:dead:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Sage's grandparents (mom's side) basically abandoned them cause their daughter loved a black guy.

No wonder she shyts on black people. She get it from her grandmama.
Oh shyt, that's worse. :russ:

Levels to looking for white validity.

A True black republican.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
She would make a killing over there.

She will easily land on her feet.

She might be a c00n but she's damn good at her job
Where? Fox? They just rolled out a brand new prime time slot so she ain’t getting on there unless she’s sidekick status or something. She might get an afternoon status but that ain’t guaranteed. At best I can see her start her own podcast… I’m so tired of podcasts :scust:

cheapshot

Pro
Daps
This is actually a touching story
Forgot about her father's football background. I imagine that he has seen a ton of racism. Knowing his history, it makes me wonder how Sage could turn out the way she did. She seems completely out of touch, like her father never shared his experiences with her (or she never cared).

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Forgot about her father's football background. I imagine that he has seen a ton of racism. Knowing his history, it makes me wonder how Sage could turn out the way she did. She seems completely out of touch, like her father never shared his experiences with her (or she never cared).
It doesn’t seem like he shared them with his kids until they were older and their minds were formed. Also, remember he went to Army during the Civil Rights movement/Black Power era, so he wasn’t super pro black either.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It doesn’t seem like he shared them with his kids until they were older and their minds were formed. Also, remember he went to Army during the Civil Rights movement/Black Power era, so he wasn’t super pro black either.
Its impressive what he accomplished. And maybe Sage's husband helped shape her views on certain things as well.