Sage Steele Finally FREE

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
DeSantis already asking Disney to back off.

Man realized he's not going to be president and will have to keep dealing with Disney as Governor.

It's like a kid smacking the shyt out of someone on what he thinks is his last day at the school, comes home and his pops tells him his company decided not to transfer him to another state so they won't have to move.

Why this sound like the plot to a mid 90’s urban comedy :russ:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She really thinks she's a special somebody because she's mixed

She's made it her whole identity, but then is confused why nobody likes her ass
Whenever someone biracial whines that others don't consider them "black enough" I think they are making up that judgment about themselves in their own minds.

It's their own insecurity shining through, and they try to make themselves victims of it in order to justify embracing their whiteness 100%.
There's nothing wrong with a biracial person loving every part of their heritage and ancestry. I think it's sad when someone abandons one side of it because of their own self-doubt.

I suppose everyone's experience can be different, but growing up I don't really recall having seen the biracial kids in my neighborhood being bashed as not black enough or not white enough. If you're cool, you're cool. If you feel out of pocket around some people...most of the time...that's you.

But I'm curious if I'm just way off base.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Yeah you don't tell people you got beat up by a woman who's bedtime is at 8 pm at night.

That's like getting your ass beat by Stinkmeaner, you don't tell and you better hope to god no one saw

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Whenever someone biracial whines that others don't consider them "black enough" I think they are making up that judgment about themselves in their own minds.

It's their own insecurity shining through, and they try to make themselves victims of it in order to justify embracing their whiteness 100%.
There's nothing wrong with a biracial person loving every part of their heritage and ancestry. I think it's sad when someone abandons one side of it because of their own self-doubt.

I suppose everyone's experience can be different, but growing up I don't really recall having seen the biracial kids in my neighborhood being bashed as not black enough or not white enough. If you're cool, you're cool. If you feel out of pocket around some people...most of the time...that's you.

But I'm curious if I'm just way off base.
Biracial kids got joned on when we all were growing up, but they weren’t shunned either. It was only how you carried yourself if you were welcomed or not. Sage probably didn’t grown up around black people.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
Hilarious, just imagine the Chappelle show reenactment :russ:
UoeV6fc.gif